• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schotty's Gone

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because it's easy learning four playbooks in five years?? Not an excuse a fact. The jealousy and hate is strong in this one!!

Well it seems as though things just arent going your way lately! ......up next SAMMIES CONTRACT!!

:hurt::wash:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I can hear it now.....even across the frozen wasteland.....this just gives the Bradford apologists yet ANOTHER excuse as to why old Sammie wennie is not performing up to his potential. "Oh, he has to learn another offense" Boo hoo hoo......Keep in mind he hasn't mastered any he's been in so far so why worry about him learning another one, which he certainly won't. If somebody could just invent the "Happy feet and Then Wet Yourself" offense, Bradford would have it made.

^^^^LOVE THIS CHIT^^^^

:drum::thrasher::tea::violin:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because it's easy learning four playbooks in five years?? Not an excuse a fact. The jealousy and hate is strong in this one!!

Lack of football knowledge plus you dont know how to count!

Ummmmmmmmm.... Next year will be 6 years for your butter boy Fragile QB! Let me help you!

2010= 1 year
2011= 2 years
2012= 3 years
2013= 4 years
2014= 5 years
2015= 6 years

Does this make any kind of sense to you??

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is not capable of running a real offense. When he was with the Jets everything revolved around gadget plays and obscure schemes. Not a single Jets fan I know was sad to see this guy go. With that said, College seems right up his alley.

Thanks for chiming in!

Most here with any type of football knowledge want him gone for the reasons you quote(obscure scheme), but there are a few here that just dont get it and refuse to. They continue to use this as a crutch for Sammy! They just dont realise that shotty would never mix it up and get creative, he always stuck to 1 game plan! Pretty easy to figure out! This team would always go into the 2nd half doing the same exact thing as they did in the 1st half!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another OC? Oh Well!!! Whomever it turns out to be...maybe this one will have more faith in the talent the Rams have on the field than Shotty had.

........is that the NEW LA HELMIT??

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'm not too concerned about Bradford learning a new system. I'd have been a little more hesitant had this happened 2-3 years ago. But Bradford's a pro and a smart guy. It's not like asking a rookie/sophomore QB (surrounded by rookies and sophomores) who's just learning the speed of the NFL to start again from scratch. Bradford's had enough time in the pro game to make the transition. This won't be an issue.

Funny how nobody's concerned about his health!! Can he stay upright? Can he take a hit from a de-lineman from behind? This BIG question is, can he stay off the MEAT WAGON ? Are we gonna pay a ton of money to a guy that only plays PART TIME?

At this point his left knee is about as durable as a lima bean and oh by the way that is the leg that the DE sees first! Some on here actually believe that a long layoff will bring back to normal! I find this comical!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how nobody's concerned about his health!! Can he stay upright? Can he take a hit from a de-lineman from behind? This BIG question is, can he stay off the MEAT WAGON ? Are we gonna pay a ton of money to a guy that only plays PART TIME?

At this point his left knee is about as durable as a lima bean and oh by the way that is the leg that the DE sees first! Some on here actually believe that a long layoff will bring back to normal! I find this comical!

I'm sure you meant " CONTINUE to to pay a ton of money to a guy that only plays PART TIME":suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you meant " CONTINUE to to pay a ton of money to a guy that only plays PART TIME":suds:

Either way, its simply amazing that noboby is concerned about it!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awww your worried about Sammie that's cute. Don't worry he will be ok.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jealousy and hate??? Really Cougar? I guess that means that everybody else who has criticized Bradford must be jealous of him too then right? Yep, that's it. I'm jealous of a girly boy who crumbles and panics when the pressure is on, and can't keep from being injured even standing in a mid-summer's breeze.

And hate? I don't hate Bradford. If he took up the cause to save the baby seals tomorrow, I'd support him 100%. But as the over-paid Rams QB, yes I do hate that. What I hate is that he's hamstrung this team since he's been here with his huge salary that has prevented us from getting other players for lack of funds, and his mediocre play. Even when he hasn't been injured, he simply hasn't lived up to standards of even a good QB. And don't even go there about his wonderful statistics because everybody is now wise to this crap and his dink passes to raise his completion %, etc. Nobody would begrudge him his $$$ if he was playing according to what he's being paid. But I think most believe that he's just ripping the team off and hindering our progress at this point. For anybody to suggest that we now continue this madness with Bradford needs to have his head examined.

We all understand that your viewpoint is skewed though Cougar. We all understand that you'd jump at the chance to carry Bradford's purse if you could. But I'm sorry to inform you that I think Bradford has a girlfriend---although you might be able to change his mind---if he's as tentative about that as he is on the field.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww your worried about Sammie that's cute. Don't worry he will be ok.

my..my..my.. cougie what will you ever do if Sammy leaves this team? :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy and hate??? Really Cougar? I guess that means that everybody else who has criticized Bradford must be jealous of him too then right? Yep, that's it. I'm jealous of a girly boy who crumbles and panics when the pressure is on, and can't keep from being injured even standing in a mid-summer's breeze.

And hate? I don't hate Bradford. If he took up the cause to save the baby seals tomorrow, I'd support him 100%. But as the over-paid Rams QB, yes I do hate that. What I hate is that he's hamstrung this team since he's been here with his huge salary that has prevented us from getting other players for lack of funds, and his mediocre play. Even when he hasn't been injured, he simply hasn't lived up to standards of even a good QB. And don't even go there about his wonderful statistics because everybody is now wise to this crap and his dink passes to raise his completion %, etc. Nobody would begrudge him his $$$ if he was playing according to what he's being paid. But I think most believe that he's just ripping the team off and hindering our progress at this point. For anybody to suggest that we now continue this madness with Bradford needs to have his head examined.

We all understand that your viewpoint is skewed though Cougar. We all understand that you'd jump at the chance to carry Bradford's purse if you could. But I'm sorry to inform you that I think Bradford has a girlfriend---although you might be able to change his mind---if he's as tentative about that as he is on the field.

Come on boss man. Seriously? Do you even read your moronic post? they are the very definition of Jealousy and hate towards someone. So much that you're making insane statements. Do you really think Sam is just trying to collect a paycheck and it's just a big scam. What he loves to just to go through painful rehabs instead of playing football? lol. And you want to blame Sam for the amount of money he makes. Sorry that's just retarded. Last time I checked he works for the Rams if they didn't think he was worth it they would cut him. It's not his fault that's what they pay him but you blame him! He's our quarterback shouldn't you be behind him... I mean the guys trying to come back from too painful knee rehab's when he didn't have to, he could've retired a wealthy man but now he's trying to come back but you still hate on him. It's like a pile of bricks falling on a construction worker and then that worker has to collect Workmen's Comp. for a while because he got hurt. Does that make the construction worker a sit N piss like a bitch man like you say? Why do I have this strange feeling you've collected your share of Workmen's Comp. The honest truth is Sam just ran into some bad luck with Injuries if not for the injuries his NFL career would be just fine. honestly when I was reading your post a part of my brain was saying this is why aliens won't make contact with us... there's just too many xxxxx down here. And no boss man there's plenty of jealous Bradford haters out there. I think it's because he's done everything the right way never has complained about the lack of talent around him. he's never blame anyone, never has got into trouble any he's so sexy it drives you crazy that he's slaying a different women every night hehe.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my..my..my.. cougie what will you ever do if Sammy leaves this team? :L

It's not what I will do it's what will the Rams do. They will be screwed. They're good enough that they're always going to finish in the middle of the draft. where they won't be able to get a top quarterback

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was Sam's fault he got injured Cougar. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and read the post carefully-------one word at a time. It's not his fault he's a china doll, an accident waiting to happen. And I don't blame him for trying to come back....it would be pretty suspicious if he DIDN'T rehab now wouldn't it? It is however his fault that he's a wennie boy who is afraid of his own shadow. This is a real man's game. He was great in college because Oklahoma was a real power, playing inferior schools much of the time. But this is the NFL, and he just doesn't have it between the ears, and he doesn't have it in the abdominal region to play in this league. Continue to wear your Sammie undies, and kiss your Sammie poster goodnight every evening Cougar. You seem to be in the extreme minority not only on this board, but also in the opinion of the NFL as a whole. Bradford will make a good backup somewhere----as long as he doesn't have to start or play in any critical games.

I think Retro was right, you need to take some kind of course in logic at that school of yours because your infatuation for Bradford has clouded your senses. Think with your other head for a change.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar. I thought I instructed you and others to reserve the name calling to the Master Negativity thread. Apparently you let that instruction go right through that brain of yours. Calling someone a moron is just the ticket to get you a suspension. You are now on notice. This happens again, I am going to sit you for a couple of days. One more time, Capeeche?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss. This is for you. If you and Cougar want to exchange superaltives of the nasty kind, you do it on the Master Neagtivity Thread. You have not been on here for awhile but just to let you know, we as a group decided that major nasty comments of the denigrating kind that include calling each other names and referring to people in the Rams organization in a negative light such as calling Sam Bradford a girl or peeing his pants are no longer tolerated outside of that thread. Consider yourself warned as I have warned Cougar because he's been on this thread when you were not.

I am sure you now understand what is going on. Nobody is banned for a small period yet. Cougar is close. You are now up to speed and anyone else who isn't can read this post. Once again, negativity and being real all goes on the Master Negativity Thread and nowhere else unless you want to venture into the Penalty Box. If either of you want to continue addressing your opinions of Bradford in the manner that was done here, go to that Master Thread. This is not to say you can't express your style, it is just we have put it in a place where negativity is advertised as such. I hope I have made myself clear.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I can hear it now.....even across the frozen wasteland.....this just gives the Bradford apologists yet ANOTHER excuse as to why old Sammie wennie is not performing up to his potential. "Oh, he has to learn another offense" Boo hoo hoo......Keep in mind he hasn't mastered any he's been in so far so why worry about him learning another one, which he certainly won't. If somebody could just invent the "Happy feet and Then Wet Yourself" offense, Bradford would have it made.

I see this happening too. Although it is unfortunate he will have to learn a new system, he will not get a pass from me.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss. This is for you. If you and Cougar want to exchange superaltives of the nasty kind, you do it on the Master Neagtivity Thread. You have not been on here for awhile but just to let you know, we as a group decided that major nasty comments of the denigrating kind that include calling each other names and referring to people in the Rams organization in a negative light such as calling Sam Bradford a girl or peeing his pants are no longer tolerated outside of that thread. Consider yourself warned as I have warned Cougar because he's been on this thread when you were not.

I am sure you now understand what is going on. Nobody is banned for a small period yet. Cougar is close. You are now up to speed and anyone else who isn't can read this post. Once again, negativity and being real all goes on the Master Negativity Thread and nowhere else unless you want to venture into the Penalty Box. If either of you want to continue addressing your opinions of Bradford in the manner that was done here, go to that Master Thread. This is not to say you can't express your style, it is just we have put it in a place where negativity is advertised as such. I hope I have made myself clear.

:clap:yay, it's not me this time! But there seems to be a common poster:scratch: