• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schneider should make a statement and Cut Thurmond

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner or Thurmond don't represent this whole team… Next man up … They want to @#^ it up so be it then they suffer the consequences…. Thurmond will be back by the final game so hopefully he will learn something… IF not so be it then we move on without him… I"m ticked at Thurmond because he's playing good football and finally was injury free … Browner is basically done as a Seahawk unless this is BS and he appeals it and wins… Let's allow it to play out first…

Apparently he already has his appeal hearing and just waiting for the result. I agree, he's already done as a Seahawk, so even if he wins it, he won't put on the uniform again. it would be a slap to the face to the fans and LOB if he does.

briwas101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they SHOULD NOT cut thurmond to send a message.

When your young stars are 2 years away from an extension and you haven't wasted obscene amounts of money on TWO highly overpaid injury-plagued former Vikings WRs and the player in question hasn't been able to stay healthy THEN you can cut him to send a message.

Two years ago it may have been worthwhile (I still wouldnt have done it, talented young guys are necessary) but with Browner gone and our young stars in line for huge raises we can't afford to throw away our chance at extending him cheaply.

As great as it has been to have all these young guys cheap, those days are over. What starters on this team are going to be cheap over the next few years?

We need players who can become viable starters, not just the players who have been the starters.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they SHOULD NOT cut thurmond to send a message.

When your young stars are 2 years away from an extension and you haven't wasted obscene amounts of money on TWO highly overpaid injury-plagued former Vikings WRs and the player in question hasn't been able to stay healthy THEN you can cut him to send a message.

Two years ago it may have been worthwhile (I still wouldnt have done it, talented young guys are necessary) but with Browner gone and our young stars in line for huge raises we can't afford to throw away our chance at extending him cheaply.

As great as it has been to have all these young guys cheap, those days are over. What starters on this team are going to be cheap over the next few years?

We need players who can become viable starters, not just the players who have been the starters.

This is one of the few times I agree with bri.
Additionally, new light is shed on the Browner situation and he might come through this bruised, but serviceable.
Stand by.