• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scherzer Perfecto!!! Oh so close..

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember somebody sent me a message about PV when he and I didn't get off to such a great start.

After seeing him dominate a few idiots over the past year, I can see why.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just disapponted that it was a Pittsburgh Pirate that pulled this shit. The Pirates were my first favorite team. We moved around alot when I was a kid so I never had the opportunity to claim loyalty to one city. But the Pirates were my first team and other than Dave Parker's big cocaine scandal (which was a bit before my time), they seemed to be a franchise with alot of integrity. So the Tabata thing really pissed me off. I hope they dump him at the trade deadline.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just disapponted that it was a Pittsburgh Pirate that pulled this shit. The Pirates were my first favorite team. We moved around alot when I was a kid so I never had the opportunity to claim loyalty to one city. But the Pirates were my first team and other than Dave Parker's big cocaine scandal (which was a bit before my time), they seemed to be a franchise with alot of integrity. So the Tabata thing really pissed me off. I hope they dump him at the trade deadline.

They will.

To the Mariners.

At least he gets on base!

illK6U.gif