• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule Released

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home opener is October 3rd against the Canucks.

Vancouver Licks Balls

Doesn't look to heavy on back to back's and if we are lucky not too many Sharks will be headed to Sochi. I want a rested team for the stretch run and there is a nice two week break in February.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Home opener is October 3rd against the Canucks.

Vancouver Licks Balls

Doesn't look to heavy on back to back's and if we are lucky not too many Sharks will be headed to Sochi. I want a rested team for the stretch run and there is a nice two week break in February.

Burns,Marleau,Havlat and maybe Slowvelski i cant see anyone else going honestly.Maybe Nemo

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada has invited Boyle, Vlasic, Couture, and Thornton to the Olympic orientation camp.

USA has invited Pavelski

Finland has invited Niemi

No Russian invites ;)

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I figure we will always be higher in miles traveled compared to the league average because there are fewer teams on the West coast but that is a lot of miles. At least the NHL was kind enough to space our games apart. Only 10 back to back games ties us for fewest in the league.

All that travel reinforces my point that the Sharks players need to not make their Olympic squads so they can rest for the two week break.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way to solve that would be to move some of those east coast teams to the west and re-align. Seattle could definitely host a hockey team and you would think that Portland, if there was interest, could do so as well.

Oh well - despite that, we usually do well on our trips across the east.