• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sauce Gardner is going to be the best player from this year's draft.

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having watched a bunch of the combine, I think he's the class of the draft. 5 years from now we'll be comparing him to all-time greats.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having watched a bunch of the combine, I think he's the class of the draft. 5 years from now we'll be comparing him to all-time greats.

Even Alabama couldn't even target him in the playoffs. He's one of a kind.

I have a feeling the Ravens are going to draft him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its too early for me to say he is the best but I think his draft range is somewhere between 4 and 9. Not that Denver would take him at 9 but someone would trade up to get ahead of the Jets. I'm guessing the lowest team that has a chance at him should be Minnesota even in that scenario so I'd be shocked if the Ravens got him.

4 of the top 5 picks should probably be pass rusher or Offensive Tackle. He could be the exception. I'm not 100% sure he'll have a better career than Stingley but Stingley's health will almost certainly hurt his draft stock.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having watched him for 3 years at Cincinnati - I can attest: Dude is flat out good. He's got crazy length - and at 4.4 speed, he's going to be really, really tough to get true separation from. What the combine won't show you, but tape will, he has elite closing speed when the ball is in the air - which benefits from his length as well.

He is a legit top 10 pick, and DB #1, IMO.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There wont be an all-time great CB in the league until they change the rules again.

It's funny how if you look up at prospects that helped themselves at the combine right now and list him when all he did was run a 40 and do some drills. He is hiding his quickness stats probably for good reason. He likely has exceptional quickness for a guy that long....but not exceptional compared to some of the shorter corners.

What you like about Gardner is that he isnt afraid to stick his nose into it. He isnt exceptionally good at it when he does....but at least he is more than willing. Got to work on his strength A LOT.

But the way the NFL is playing CB's right now, this guy is almost assured of being really good. He has the jam and bail down pat and isnt likely to have to cover quickness all over the field. I too would be surprised if in 5 years the guy hasnt made a couple of pro bowls.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who names their kid sauce?:suds:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too early man. Way too Early becuase we don't know what happens in the Future.............

Maybe he PreMaddonas and Walks out?

Maybe Serious Injury?

Maybe something get's discovered on a fault of his?

Maybe Drugs?

Too say a person is going to be the best without playing a down in Pros????????

Too early

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this just from watching the combine?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this just from watching the combine?
I've watched him for 3 years as I am a big UC fan.

You can talk about the competition - but even when they played ND, IU, ' Bama - they didn't throw his way. His length disrupts any short area passing because it allows him to play nearly press coverage on every snap while also possessing the speed to not only keep up with a WR, but his closing speed combined with his length make him elite at down-field coverage.

He'll also hit like a truck - and isn't afraid to get his nose dirty. He, quite possibly, is the best player to ever come out of Cincinnati at any position - and that is saying something. Greg Cook would be the only guy who might rate higher.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched him for 3 years as I am a big UC fan.

You can talk about the competition - but even when they played ND, IU, ' Bama - they didn't throw his way. His length disrupts any short area passing because it allows him to play nearly press coverage on every snap while also possessing the speed to not only keep up with a WR, but his closing speed combined with his length make him elite at down-field coverage.

He'll also hit like a truck - and isn't afraid to get his nose dirty. He, quite possibly, is the best player to ever come out of Cincinnati at any position - and that is saying something. Greg Cook would be the only guy who might rate higher.
I'm not commenting on the player, I'm only making a comment about:

"Having watched a bunch of the combine, I think he's the class of the draft"