• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam vs Tom

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is indeed a good poster. I'm still fairly new, but I think he and Retro will get the matter settled. If not, I respectfully claim #99 for future use. Fortune favors the prepared, as someone way back when said.

With that, I'd like to note that the thread title cracked me the fuck up when I saw it on the main boards.

Brother Zeke is a real good fan he will cool off and be back....Zeke and I go way back; 5 years or so. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though zeke and I don't always see eye to eye on certain topics, I do hope he returns much sooner than later. We all know he is a true Rams fan.

That said, we must all follow the rules and getting ticked off because they are being held in check isn't fair to retro.

Mods here on the Hoop have a thankless job and the least we all can do is show them the respect they deserve when we put the spot light on ourselves.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though zeke and I don't always see eye to eye on certain topics, I do hope he returns much sooner than later. We all know he is a true Rams fan.

That said, we must all follow the rules and getting ticked off because they are being held in check isn't fair to retro.

Mods here on the Hoop have a thankless job and the least we all can do is show them the respect they deserve when we put the spot light on ourselves.

Here! Here! :clap:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the years I've been on here talking to Rams fans and they all seem to be good people. But I can't blindly follow an organization. I will stay away from your board. Good luck to all Rams fans. In leaving I just have one question. Will you be as blindly loyal when they move to LA?

It is keenly obvious that you don't know many Rams fans on this board because if you did as you claim, you would know that some of us have been following the Rams for over 50 years and have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. There are many more Rams fans on this board if not all that will follow the Rams wherever they may go and have stated so.

This is the problem with folks like you. Way too many assumptions and then you try to appear that you know something when you know very little. I never stated you could not return to the board. Just know what you are talking about before you issue such ridiculous pontifications and know the rules of the board before you begin issuing statements that are patently false. :bullshit:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the frustration of being a rams fan the last decade, along with the lack of leadership and talent on the field.... and the addition of cougars blind madness has taken an effect on a few people.

Maybe zeke Couldn't take the Brady vs Bradford # comparison.

And yes, Sam Bradford was hurt at OU too. It's nothing new.

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another evening on the Rams board. :lol:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy on Cougar, he is just pumped that Sam Bradford was able to autograph and mail him a used jockstrap which he keeps in a climate controlled box below his Sammy poster. He sniffs it right before he logs on to post everyday. :lol:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougar gets things I believe more than you think. Its like the jester playing the joker for a fool. :nod:

I usually don't agree on much with Ozark, but he got this one right. I also think Cougar is just playing a lot of us for a fool. NOBODY could be as stupid as he is, or portrays himself to be.....oops, I slipped. Yeah, right cougar. I think you really did slip, and overdose on your meds a few times there.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy on Cougar, he is just pumped that Sam Bradford was able to autograph and mail him a used jockstrap which he keeps in a climate controlled box below his Sammy poster. He sniffs it right before he logs on to post everyday. :lol:

:lol::clap::agree::dingdingding:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg and he says Sam is a P for getting injured. retro hurt his feelings :lame: :scratch:

Seems to me that you can dish it out but have a hard time when someone dishes it to you Cougar. Zeke has been a good member of this board for awhile now. Does he get out of hand sometimes---certainly. But before you go calling lame on somebody you need to get control of your own lameness. There isn't a single poster on this board that hasn't offended somebody else at one time or another. Maybe Zeke could have taken his comments to the negativity thread earlier, but he's no more guilty of inappropriate comments than anybody else here. Retro has been patient and continues to be patient with ALL of us. We're all lucky he is so patient. So all of you holier than thou need to shut the >#@% up. You know who you are. I'll take Zeke over the lot of you any day.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Coug is playing anyone.

The dudes in love. :cloud9:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear. I have stated often that the negativity goes to the Master thread as we all agreed. If you are on another thread and someone pushes your buttons or you can't describe something about the Rams in a positive light, the next post should be an invite to the Master Negativity thread. If the issue is just about you, then tell everyone you are headed to the Master Thread. If it is between you an another poster, invite the poster with whom you are engaged to the Thread. If that invitee follows you then you can duke it out. If he/she doesn't then that is a signal for you to look in the mirror and re-evaluate why a certain topic about the Rams has your undies in a wad. Then, either drop the issue, think about how to word your next post as to not invite a response that is going get people in trouble, or simply state that you are pissed and you have chosen the higher ground.

I hope I make myself clear because I had to send two posters on a mini-vacation for the week. This will now be the practice that I am taking. I am no longer going to baby sit people beyond one warning. We are all adults here and we decided on rules. Its my job to assure they are followed. If that is difficult for you, then PM me and we will discuss it. Otherwise, man-up and live by the rules we have all decided to abide by. Your next option will be a mini vacation. Capeeche?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we have these issues at the end of every season. Lol

I'm chalking it up to:
Regular Rams frustration
Coug madness
Winter
We need a dam QB!

I also think that is pretty cool that we can come on here and talk to each other about football and BS in particular. There's a lot of good things on this Rams board, so let's all try to stay positive like Retro says and if u want to go medieval just take it over to the "event" thread.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight SJ76. It is what we all agreed to do. And you are right. We seem to have these problems after another crappy year. Instead of targeting each other outside of the Master Thread, take to the Thread and dump it there.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we have these issues at the end of every season. Lol

I'm chalking it up to:
Regular Rams frustration
Coug madness
Winter
We need a dam QB!

I also think that is pretty cool that we can come on here and talk to each other about football and BS in particular. There's a lot of good things on this Rams board, so let's all try to stay positive like Retro says and if u want to go medieval just take it over to the "event" thread.

wont we have to change the Banner tho ^^^

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe something with Jones, Eric,Warner, and Quinn.