• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sacks

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with 3 were on Wentz. The other 6 were on this oline. Even on the 3 that were his fault., both tackles get beat badly and the interior does not give enough time. b/c we were down all game the attempts for pass went way up. So 3 sacks that are on him is a big number? I dont think so. This oline played like crap yesterday. IF they dont play well, Wentz cant do anything.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with 3 were on Wentz. The other 6 were on this oline. Even on the 3 that were his fault., both tackles get beat badly and the interior does not give enough time. b/c we were down all game the attempts for pass went way up. So 3 sacks that are on him is a big number? I dont think so. This oline played like crap yesterday. IF they dont play well, Wentz cant do anything.
Wince can’t climb the pocket and he should be able to hit open wrs when he has time . He was high way too often and can’t the guy audible to quicker throws ? He certainly passed on open TES at the first down marker to go for the long throw .

now our OC should have caught on early that we needed quicker throws and that the d/line had figured out our silent count .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now wince is a mid level starter , much like KC , so i can accept his warts for now but the wince worship and the blind HC nut hugging I do not support

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wince can’t climb the pocket and he should be able to hit open wrs when he has time . He was high way too often and can’t the guy audible to quicker throws ? He certainly passed on open TES at the first down marker to go for the long throw .

now our OC should have caught on early that we needed quicker throws and that the d/line had figured out our silent count .

How can you step up when the OG's are getting blown up like the article said?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now wince is a mid level starter , much like KC , so i can accept his warts for now but the wince worship and the blind HC nut hugging I do not support

no nut hugging. just calling a spade a spade. you want Wentz to work miracles. The oline performance yesterday was dreadful. I will leave it at that.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a team game. Part on Wentz part on his horrific Oline. Having said that, his flaws were pointed out by a HOF QB during preseason. Werner who said Carson's feet and body are not in tune with each other and why his throws are off target. Showed up again yesterday as well. He does not secure (tuck) the football away in rush traffic thus another fumble by him yesterday that should not have happened.

Look, yesterday's performance looked identical to the previous week with the exception of it never really got better by half #2. This poor product on the field has plenty of peeps to blame to include poor play by the individual players. Ironically enough, this ALL falls on the head coach/gm to fix or correct in short order. We have other teams playing better in year 1 & year 2 of rebuilds and here we are in year 3 with some talent but look like we are in year 1 of a rebuild. This is unacceptable, inexcusable and should not be tolerated.

We will tolerate because we have a LOSER for an owner, a head coach out of touch with the current NFL and his 3 cronies who feel as if this team is close. Not sure what they feel the team is close on.

Last edited:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 to 4 sacks is nothing for how many times he had to throw.
Its something indeed actually. Wince threw 3 more passes in the Det game and only 2 less passes in the Jax game than the 43 passesd he threw in the Philly game.

3 to 4 sacks a game, lets call it 3.5 sacks per game would have Wince sacked 59.5 times in a season. Joe Burrow was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year being sacked 51 times. Even at your estimate that Wince was responsible for a 1/3 or 3 of the sacks Sunday. Take away the sacks you say he was responsible for and that 59.5 number drops by 19+ sacks. Right now both Wince and Joe Burrow are the NFL leaders with each being sacked 15 times. That's on pace for 85 sacks and using your calculations of Wince being responsible for a 1/3 over 28 of those sacks would be his fault.

What's really depressing about the article is that it claims Wince averaged holding the ball 3.2 seconds on the 9 sacks. There most certainly is other issues than Wince when it comes to the number of sacks he endured yesterday, (Turner failing to adjust, OL getting beat too soon) but there's no question that he's holding the ball entirely too long.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its something indeed actually. Wince threw 3 more passes in the Det game and only 2 less passes in the Jax game than the 43 passesd he threw in the Philly game.

3 to 4 sacks a game, lets call it 3.5 sacks per game would have Wince sacked 59.5 times in a season. Joe Burrow was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year being sacked 51 times. Even at your estimate that Wince was responsible for a 1/3 or 3 of the sacks Sunday. Take away the sacks you say he was responsible for and that 59.5 number drops by 19+ sacks. Right now both Wince and Joe Burrow are the NFL leaders with each being sacked 15 times. That's on pace for 85 sacks and using your calculations of Wince being responsible for a 1/3 over 28 of those sacks would be his fault.

What's really depressing about the article is that it claims Wince averaged holding the ball 3.2 seconds on the 9 sacks. There most certainly is other issues than Wince when it comes to the number of sacks he endured yesterday, (Turner failing to adjust, OL getting beat too soon) but there's no question that he's holding the ball entirely too long.
Looking at you Scott Turner to help fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!