• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban vs. greedy bitch Lebron

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame the pussifcation of the NBA more than anything

Thanks Michael Jordan

I know very little about Michael Jordan, but I agree that basketball is a gigantic pussy sport. It's almost as bad as soccer.

Those flops that @7Samurai13 posted are gay as hell and embarrassing, but they're hardly exclusive to Lee Brown James.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VsVuEL6.gif

I love that original gif, and whoever edited Saban in did a great job.

It adds an extra layer of funny that the actual actor is a fellow midget of Nick Saban's, Peter Dinklage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know very little about Michael Jordan, but I agree that basketball is a gigantic pussy sport. It's almost as bad as soccer.

Those flops that @7Samurai13 posted are gay as hell and embarrassing, but they're hardly exclusive to Lee Brown James.

Wait a minute. You're calling basketball a pussy sport when baseball players aren't allowed to play outside when it's raining? Well that makes sense.:D

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely not exclusive to him, but I have never seen somebody cry as much as he does about not getting foul calls because he is too strong but he flops so bad it makes soccer players look like they are rugby player tough.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You're calling basketball a pussy sport when baseball players aren't allowed to play outside when it's raining? Well that makes sense.:D

They should start playing NBA games outside in the elements. That would be awesome.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should start playing NBA games outside in the elements. That would be awesome.

Hell yeah. And somewhere that's really windy. Let's see Steph Curry hit a bunch of 3's in 40 mph winds. Or the Lakers play the Celtics in Boston during a blizzard.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah. And somewhere that's really windy. Let's see Steph Curry hit a bunch of 3's in 40 mph winds. Or the Lakers play the Celtics in Boston right after it snowed.
January games in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit would be amazing. I might actually watch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
January games in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit would be amazing. I might actually watch.

It would make the games interesting that's for sure.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would make the games interesting that's for sure.
Basketball is meant to be played in the cold!!!

#Amidoingthisright?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball is meant to be played in the cold!!!

#Amidoingthisright?

Yes. And in golf @ any random time during an event an NFL linebacker (active or retired) should be allowed to tackle a golfer when he's getting ready to take a swing. And no the golfer can't swing the club @ the LB. That would be against the rules.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crying bron bron up to it again

LeBron James’ company challenges Alabama football over barbershop videos

LJ sent a letter to Alabama’s football program expressing a concern over possible copyright infringement regarding a series of online videos capturing typical barbershop conversations, according to ESPN. Alabama shared a tease for the first episode of it’s “Shop Talk” on Twitter recently, and it was quickly met with a letter from James’ multimedia company, Uninterrupted.

"There's been at least 20 barbershop-type things I've seen on TV," Saban said. "I didn't know anybody owned that. I didn't know he had one. I'm sorry that anybody could offended by something that we were just having fun with. I enjoyed it. And we're going to continue to do it."

LeBron James responds to Nick Saban, says lawyers will handle dispute

A few hours after Nick Saban said the Crimson Tide's "Shop Talk" web series wouldn't bow to pressure from the NBA star's copyright infringement claim, James answered back. Speaking with reporters after the Cleveland Cavs' 112-106 win over Toronto, James was asked about Saban saying Alabama's show would go on despite a letter from James' legal team.

"That's exactly what I would think he would say," James told reporters Tuesday night. "But I built UNINTERRUPTED for a reason, for us athletes to have a platform to be able to speak your mind about whatever we want to talk about."

"I respect him as a coach," James said Tuesday night, "but I'll be damned if I allow someone to use our platform or try to do the same thing we're doing and just think it's OK.

"The lawyers will figure it out."

LeBron has every right to protect his property.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And in golf @ any random time during an event an NFL linebacker (active or retired) should be allowed to tackle a golfer when he's getting ready to take a swing. And no the golfer can't swing the club @ the LB. That would be against the rules.
That’s bullshit. Everyone knows that the golfer is on offense and no rules can be put in place against the offense. Newb

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s bullshit. Everyone knows that the golfer is on offense and no rules can be put in place against the offense. Newb

Whenever a golfer misses a shot under 10 feet the caddie gets to hit 'em w/ a taser.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except sports talk in a barbershop is not his property.

If they copied elements of LeBron's barbershop conversations or that Saban's people sourced the materials from LeBron, that's infringement.

Anyhow, its up to LeBron to prove it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they copied elements of LeBron's barbershop conversations or that Saban's people sourced the materials from LeBron, that's infringement.

Anyhow, its up to LeBron to prove it.
So does Friday Night Lights, Coming To America, Barber shop all get to sue Lebron for infringement since they all did it decades before he did?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Friday Night Lights, Coming To America, Barber shop all get to sue Lebron for infringement since they all did it decades before he did?
IIRC Remember the Titans started out with them talking football in a barbershop too. Great idea by Lebron there.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC Remember the Titans started out with them talking football in a barbershop too. Great idea by Lebron there.
He must have given that idea to the people who made the movie Radio too. Seemed like 1/4 of that movie took place in a barbershop.