• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban proposes 14 new rules for college football

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just showing you how to properly fake an injury.....georgia and bama

When has Bama faked an injury?

Mostly I'm just waiting until next year for all these people who are fans of the HUNH to start complaining about fake injuries and how a rule needs to be created to put an end to it.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think WE know this at all, maybe you and others would like it to be so, but this has yet to be seen at this point.

Opinions and assholes, you know the saying. I havent even responded in here for a day or so, but yet I get called back in because apparently two Bama posters isnt enough for you guys. I guess I dont need to say it again, just read it above.

I think about 75% of the posts you make include the words "living rent free"

:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think about 75% of the posts you make include the words "living rent free"

I'll wait till you count all of them to tell me, i can bet its probably less that 10% since the beginning of last season and less than 1% all time. I will await your count.:doh:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has Bama faked an injury?

Mostly I'm just waiting until next year for all these people who are fans of the HUNH to start complaining about fake injuries and how a rule needs to be created to put an end to it.

I think this is all funny. any negative light on Saban is cool with me. Auburn doesn't run many plays at all that fast. It just appears to be that way. We even actually huddle, then break it and snap within two seconds. I mean the only time Auburn "hurries up" is after a first down and then it still takes about 8-9 seconds

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait till you count all of them to tell me, i can bet its probably less that 10% since the beginning of last season and less than 1% all time. I will await your count.:doh:

no, I think I'll just keep on living rent free in your mind

:laugh3::laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I think I'll just keep on living rent free in your mind

:laugh3::laugh3:

I live less than an hour or so from Auburn, live among your fans and still pay that school about as much attention as they deserve, which is about a days worth each year. Otherwise, you guys are pretty much non-existent to me. LSU gets top billing to me on my list of teams to worry about, you guys are jeckle and hyde of late and i dont think Malzahn is going to change that much.

You flew under the radar last year for most of the year, lets see how you do with a target on your back from day one and the pressure of keeping their heads from getting too big.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live less than an hour or so from Auburn, live among your fans and still pay that school about as much attention as they deserve, which is about a days worth each year. Otherwise, you guys are pretty much non-existent to me. LSU gets top billing to me on my list of teams to worry about, you guys are jeckle and hyde of late and i dont think Malzahn is going to change that much.

You flew under the radar last year for most of the year, lets see how you do with a target on your back from day one and the pressure of keeping their heads from getting too big.

same here....LSU is our main competition for the west this year

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You know. Someone else creates a Saban thread and then just like Pavlov's dogs, you and Bamatee respond.

You mean one of these current threads on page one? I've probably posted in 50% of them and very little except maybe two of them. How about you? Please give us something else to choose from and I'll be more then happy to ignore these. Seen any USC threads? Any other thread hardly gets a response but I still find it ironic, and it is said in almost every damn thread like this, that us Alabama fans are, as in this example, like "Pavlov's dogs," but they(you) never include themselves? There they are just barking away and relying on the worst damn double standard you will ever see on a message board. There are examples everywhere! ( now hopefully this truth doesn't get me the old he's using the hate card or the victim card again. That's there next favorite accusation! :L

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

Malzahn beats Saban again: 10 second rule tabled

SportsHoopla's proposals for rule changes. For safety

Saban proposes 14 new rules for college football

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

One way to reduce injuries playing football is to not play football

Rich Rod.. U da man!

Because it is about safety

Spot the ball FASTER!

HUNH or Old School Football?

No HUNH failed, so now they try to limit full-contact?

Steve Spurrier calls it the "Saban Rule"

Naked troll attempt of Bama/Saban fans

Bama rocking the sweet SOS again in '14

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Outside of Pat Dye in the mid-80's (and those weren't phenominal) show me one time Auburn had a run of good years...in your history!?!?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Outside of Pat Dye in the mid-80's (and those weren't phenominal) show me one time Auburn had a run of good years...in your history!?!?

I lived in Auburn from 1999-2008.......pretty good record vs bama. and a couple national championship caliber teams

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that can comprehend that post let me know... :laugh3:

Let me see if I can explain it to you and I'll type slow. He said he lives near Auburn and might think of y'all one day a year. That Auburn only does well when they can sneak up on teams. It was obvious he got under your skin and you made a ridiculous post about how "same here," and that "LSU was your main competition out of the west this year." It was so obvious that you only made that pathetic statement because of his and you don't even believe it. Like a first grader saying oh yea, well y dad can beat up yours when he has nothing else! Get it yet?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Auburn from 1999-2008.......pretty good record vs bama. and a couple national championship caliber teams

Wasnt hard to have good years during that time at Auburn, Bama could not recruit because of Sanctions and the inability to go to bowls many years. The NCAA "allowed" Auburn to prosper during those years, but we see what has happened since then, its been jeckle and hyde or better put, feast or famine. Dont look for that to change until Saban leaves.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me a run not some BS narrative. We all know Alabama got beat by everyone around then through probation. Give me a run! Auburn has never beaten Alabama by more then 10 points since 1970 and had no substantial runs. Even recently.

2007 9-4
2008 5-7
2009 8-5
2010 14-0 sneaking up on teams
2011 8-5
2012 3-9
2013 12-2 sneaking up on teams

You never have runs and you suck when people see you coming with a decent team. Like I said outside of Dye name a stretch of good years! In your history!