• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

saban and brown headlines all lies

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is funny how much miss information floats these days espn cbs everyone really had brown out saban in at texas well they all liars saban extended brown staying gotta laugh at stupidity bet dad was involved somewhere with mis information he good at it

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is funny how much miss information floats these days espn cbs everyone really had brown out saban in at texas well they all liars saban extended brown staying gotta laugh at stupidity bet dad was involved somewhere with mis information he good at it

How about a guy who HATES Luck and Holgorsen one day, but loves them the next, then hates Holgorsen, but loves Luck the third day. Jim, argue your point without the ridiculous name calling.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i old you stupid as what ran down my leg earlier

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get mad but still have right to take info and change my mind learn it not personal something you cant do luck doing darn good job holgerson has to grow this season or he gone new coach not the answer as a person i dont like holgerson cant mix two you just hate cause you loss penis you sucking

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get mad but still have right to take info and change my mind learn it not personal something you cant do luck doing darn good job holgerson has to grow this season or he gone new coach not the answer as a person i dont like holgerson cant mix two you just hate cause you loss penis you sucking

WHICH is exactly what I said Jim, if Holgorsen does not improve DRASTICALLY this year, he HAS to be fired. Why can you not just argue your point, whatever it may be today, without the name calling?

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHICH is exactly what I said Jim, if Holgorsen does not improve DRASTICALLY this year, he HAS to be fired. Why can you not just argue your point, whatever it may be today, without the name calling?

because you never say anything positive or truthful go to other post on present court battle either you cant read or your just that stupid that case will be lost by raese because nothing was wrong why you so stupid or do you just like making all mad go find others like you one track minded