• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RW makes cover of ESPNmag 2013 NFL preview

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Hope there is no curse involved with this.... :suspicious:

BSJKlokCEAEgmCY.jpg

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I saw it coming when we drafted the guy, but I'm so glad this front office noticed something and went with their gut to get Russell Wilson. Can we really ask for anything more than what we have after watching Matt struggle at the end of his Seattle career, then an injured TJack?

We're all gonna forget just how young this guy is because of how mature he is. He plays well beyond his years and I love it. What a leader!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I saw it coming when we drafted the guy, but I'm so glad this front office noticed something and went with their gut to get Russell Wilson. Can we really ask for anything more than what we have after watching Matt struggle at the end of his Seattle career, then an injured TJack?

We're all gonna forget just how young this guy is because of how mature he is. He plays well beyond his years and I love it. What a leader!

I know, he's smart and mature. To the point that some Niner fans are holding that against him. They are saying he's too robotic, and his answers in interviews sound rehearsed and fake. But the Seahawks players love how robotic he is. They were saying in the last pre-season game that with Russell in the huddle the team can't tell if they're up by 40, down by 40 or in a tie game because he never gets excited, rattled, or cocky. There is a reason his teammates at every level have rallied around this guy. He is a natural born leader.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between this and Mike Silver picking the Hawks to win the Super Bowl (over the Bengals for some reason), the regular season really can't get here fast enough. Enough talk... let's get this thing going already!

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between this and Mike Silver picking the Hawks to win the Super Bowl (over the Bengals for some reason), the regular season really can't get here fast enough. Enough talk... let's get this thing going already!

If you mean Nate Silver, then we are in trouble. He has not made very good NFL predictions. He had the Hawks in the SB after beating the Redskins, picked the Patriots to go and also predicted SF to win it once they won the NFC.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franchise QB for the next decade. Man does that sound nice!