• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Running watches

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bought a TomTom Spark Music watch on Amazon. They were $30 off and I had been checking them out for a while. Does anyone else have one? I am really hoping I actually use it.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have that but I have a Garmin Forerunner. I really like it. Only caveat is I hate to run. I got it when I was doing a little running doing at least one 5k a month. These days I wear it to the gym to track calorie burn and heart rate.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have that but I have a Garmin Forerunner. I really like it. Only caveat is I hate to run. I got it when I was doing a little running doing at least one 5k a month. These days I wear it to the gym to track calorie burn and heart rate.
mine will probably get used there too, but right now I am just trying to get myself back into some kind of shape. I have slacked for way too long. The gym is next on my list once I get my fall/winter routine down. I am currently sportless for the season, so it's time to get to it.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you, I started in November to get in shape. I chose kickboxing which is a lot of fun but it's brutal. I wanted to vomit at the end of every class. They pushed you to the point you'd tell your leg "right kick" but the leg said no. Physical breaking point. I do better learning something while getting in shape.

These days I plan my own workouts using HIIT with a goal of 300+ calories in 40 minutes.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you, I started in November to get in shape. I chose kickboxing which is a lot of fun but it's brutal. I wanted to vomit at the end of every class. They pushed you to the point you'd tell your leg "right kick" but the leg said no. Physical breaking point. I do better learning something while getting in shape.

These days I plan my own workouts using HIIT with a goal of 300+ calories in 40 minutes.
I need one of those workouts where I am pushed to exhaustion. I don't think I have done anything like that in a while and it is always one of the best pains ever.