• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roy Williams in trouble?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Carolina coach Roy Williams in 'disbelief' over Rashad McCants' claims about academic fraud - ESPN

tve917-19660415-156.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have a hard time believing that in this day and age (let alone any age) a coach just a Roy or Coach K doesn't know 100% of what his players do... I mean how can they not? Don't schools give coaches everything? Grades, Classes, food intake, women the Fukc, etc?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame the school for cheaters.

Blame the school for a student with no ethics.

McCant is a cheating piece of shit IMO and he is trying to profit off it. I wouldn't wipe my ass with his book.

Want to stop cheating? After you sanction the schools and coaches, ban the student from campus for life, sue him for academic fraud and make him pay back scholarship. Time to hold the students equally responsible for cheating ooh and send a cease and desist order because I'll bet you anything that book breaks some sort of copyright laws regrading the name as likeness of the university.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good 'ole boy Roy is about to be exposed for the fraud he is and always has been. Gonna be fun to watch UNC swimming in manure for the next couple yrs while being investigated. Fuck'em

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have a hard time believing that in this day and age (let alone any age) a coach just a Roy or Coach K doesn't know 100% of what his players do... I mean how can they not? Don't schools give coaches everything? Grades, Classes, food intake, women the Fukc, etc?

I don't believe these guys know what their players are doing away from school or "after hours". I do believe and will bet they know every last detail about how they're screwing the system and keeping these guys eligible. Coaches are right in the middle of it when it comes to academic fraud - it all goes right across their desk don't doubt that for a second. Roy is up to his eyeballs and this most recent story is only that , the most recent. There are others and there's been smoke at UNC for a while. The fire is coming

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame the school for cheaters.

Blame the school for a student with no ethics.

McCant is a cheating piece of shit IMO and he is trying to profit off it. I wouldn't wipe my ass with his book.

Want to stop cheating? After you sanction the schools and coaches, ban the student from campus for life, sue him for academic fraud and make him pay back scholarship. Time to hold the students equally responsible for cheating ooh and send a cease and desist order because I'll bet you anything that book breaks some sort of copyright laws regrading the name as likeness of the university.

Most of the time I believe people have to take responsibility for their actions, but the school itself seems to be involved in this academic fraud. At best they're not making sure their student athlete are playing school, which they're supposed to do.