• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round 1-> Denver Broncos select: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah

jdlewis777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he's not making line calls... so as long as his hearing is ok that probably won't affect him as much. Not great but ... as close to positive as I can be lol

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he's a more durable Ryan Clady. I'd be okay with that.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure agree that JE got caught with his pants down going into the draft with an obvious need. I would have picked Foster.

That said - I did like Bolles better than the other tackles whose names I can't spell. This completes the Oline with tackles - who can run and pull - better than the interior guys. The interior of this line appears to be the toughest of any Broncos team in years. I presume this sets up the ability to run at the pass rushers and move the dline interior when yards are needed to make the down.

Every single QB was way over drafted.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure agree that JE got caught with his pants down going into the draft with an obvious need. I would have picked Foster.

That said - I did like Bolles better than the other tackles whose names I can't spell. This completes the Oline with tackles - who can run and pull - better than the interior guys. The interior of this line appears to be the toughest of any Broncos team in years. I presume this sets up the ability to run at the pass rushers and move the dline interior when yards are needed to make the down.

Every single QB was way over drafted.

Foster would have made our D scary.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster from what I understand had some last week medical checks and things did not come back good on his shoulder. There are a lot of teams that don't think he will last 3 years in the league.

He also had a few other red flags. Coaches told teams that he is a big time partier. Then throw in failed drug test and some concussion concerns and good reason he dropped as far as he did even with all of his talent.

As for the Bolles pick I like it. He fits well with the type of OL they are trying to build that goes out and just wants to destroy people. Has a good mentor in Leary next to him at the LG spot. Throw in to me this allows the Broncos now to go so many more directions the rest of the draft. There are lots of playmakers on both the offense and defense still on the board. They solved their biggest issue for a guy at least for me that I had a top-15 grade in this draft on.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will feel better about medicare man if we get Cook Mixon or Samuel in RD 2.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he didn't pull a Tarrik. Falcon war room was probably high 5 in each other after pick then they all were staring at Tv with a look of horror once he went on his psycho rant. Hilarious....and scary. " This is for fuckin Grandma ! " :)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like a psychopath. That poor baby, I was legit concerned for him. "He's going to remember this night forever!"

He's 3 months old, bro. Not happening.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver drafted Biff from Back to the Future

220px-BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like a psychopath. That poor baby, I was legit concerned for him. "He's going to remember this night forever!"

Bolles last night.

maxresdefault.jpg

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO- I had the same thought.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster from what I understand had some last week medical checks and things did not come back good on his shoulder. There are a lot of teams that don't think he will last 3 years in the league.

He also had a few other red flags. Coaches told teams that he is a big time partier. Then throw in failed drug test and some concussion concerns and good reason he dropped as far as he did even with all of his talent.

As for the Bolles pick I like it. He fits well with the type of OL they are trying to build that goes out and just wants to destroy people. Has a good mentor in Leary next to him at the LG spot. Throw in to me this allows the Broncos now to go so many more directions the rest of the draft. There are lots of playmakers on both the offense and defense still on the board. They solved their biggest issue for a guy at least for me that I had a top-15 grade in this draft on.

Funny how people get different stories.. I was told both he and Jonathan Allen checked out with very little concern on their injuries.