• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rotoworld: Raiders Could Trade for Russell Wilson

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, because Payton is backed by owners (when they traded for him from NO) and they traded for RW when they had a different coach.

They are sacrificing next season and probably going to select a QB in the '25 draft. Payton is going to remake the team in his image. He is in it for
the long haul.

They will release RW.
They might release him this year but my point is but pretending that you know they definitely will, like it’s a no-brainer, is silly.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not after the jimmy g fiasco.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might release him this year but my point is but pretending that you know they definitely will, like it’s a no-brainer, is silly.
Yeah, probably can't say anything is definite or a no-brainer but Russ being released seems to be about 95% likely at this point.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might release him this year but my point is but pretending
Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats is click bait.....just like this one:

I believe JF would become a Raider before RW......but I still dont believe anything until it happens.......
This makes sense. Pierce probably has people in his ear that were Justin Fields believers.

Maybe Kingsbury even backed out because he didn't want another murray style QB and as the interview went deeper he was told the plan.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes sense. Pierce probably has people in his ear that were Justin Fields believers.

Maybe Kingsbury even backed out because he didn't want another murray style QB and as the interview went deeper he was told the plan.
Pretty sure Kingsbury backed out because it was unclear on what the Raiders are doing at QB.

The Commanders are going QB at #2 and prolly trading for the #1 pick so they can take Caleb. Who Kingsbury worked with this past season at USC.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is 0.0 percent chance the Raiders trade for Fields with Getsy.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure? He kept using him.

Sure lol. Because the alternative is Bagent and its not really his call who starts I'd imagine.

But I can assure you in that interview he had to pin the failures of the Bears offense on Fields moreso than himself.

This isn't to say Justin doesn't deserve blame mind you.

But Getsy got fired and the coach kept his job. That's painting him as the fall guy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure lol. Because the alternative is Bagent and its not really his call who starts I'd imagine.

But I can assure you in that interview he had to pin the failures of the Bears offense on Fields moreso than himself.

This isn't to say Justin doesn't deserve blame mind you.

But Getsy got fired and the coach kept his job. That's painting him as the fall guy.
I don't disagree with your last part, but that's not the Raiders or Pierce or Getsy doing the painting. How hard do you think it would be for Pierce to convince himself the Bears organization is a mess and everyone looks worse there?

Pierce could be happy with a top 5 rushing offense and then his defense will do the rest, throw it to Adams on third downs and boom.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with your last part, but that's not the Raiders or Pierce or Getsy doing the painting. How hard do you think it would be for Pierce to convince himself the Bears organization is a mess and everyone looks worse there?

Pierce could be happy with a top 5 rushing offense and then his defense will do the rest, throw it to Adams on third downs and boom.
No, because Jacobs is likely gone and they will be turning to a younger RB in Zamir White.

Be more of a passing offense next season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because Jacobs is likely gone and they will be turning to a younger RB in Zamir White.

Be more of a passing offense next season.
If they move for Fields it's because Pierce wants to run it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wanted to move for Fields they wouldn't have hired Getsy.
Unless, of course, Pierce is just fine with a top rushing offense that the Getsy-Fields combo produced the last two seasons together.

You know... the actual discussion here.