• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rory comes out decked out in Tiger Woods red and black

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a douchebag. I hope he falls apart

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I hope some hot Swedish chick clocks him with a 9-iron.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabbatini is one of the biggest pricks in the world..........I know this from first hand experience.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He put on a PR front a few years ago with some sort of help the troops bullshit. Yes, JJM, I also know that he is a prick firsthand. Some jackasses wont ever change..

At least the golf channel coverage called him out on the outfit, network tv doesn't touch anything controversial anymore during coverage.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McIlroy would be cool if he was American...but sadly no, I cannot bring myself to support him.
Mainly Tiger and Sean O' Hair for me

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory will win at The Blue Monster this week.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McIlroy would be cool if he was American...but sadly no, I cannot bring myself to support him.
Mainly Tiger and Sean O' Hair for me

lol........we're talkin about a different Rory. I don't mind little McIlroy......at least he keeps his mouth shut and goes and plays competitive golf.

I went to the PGA Championship at Medinah (I know I've said this way too many times on here by now) and I take my hat off to every one of those professional golfers who literally spend hours a day signing autographs and taking pictures and all that..........I mean it looked exhausting from my point of view.

Rory Sabbatini came walking off the 18th green and there were little kids lined up on both sides yelling "Rory you're my hero!!!" and I was standing pretty close there as well........I wasn't trying to get his autograph because I didn't care to get it, but he looks at the little kids a couple times and said this word-for-word, "Eh, I'm fucking hungry right now"

Then he took off his glove and threw it up in the air for someone to catch and it didn't even land outside the ropes where the little kids were standing.........he just walked off and didn't sign a single autograph. There were probably 1,000 people standing there.

And people started booing.........that was the best part.