• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo just dogged defense lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have too

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldnt have said that. Maybe he didnt.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your defense LITERALLY doesn't make a stop all night long... it's kind of hard to sugar coat things.

I mean, hell, without the Bears shooting themselves in the foot in the red zone twice with penalties. They may have scored a touchdown on every drive.

Either way, I know it's a tough loss for you guys, but don't give up hope quite yet. You guys still have that game with Philly the last week of the season. I think it will come down to that matchup. This time, the Cowboys being at home may be the difference.

Although, the Eagles are playing really good football right now. Maybe the Bears can give you guys a little help the week after next when they go to Philly :suds:

Try not to take it too hard. Sometimes this league is funny. Last week, Bears fans had written the season off. Pretty much blew a game to Minnesota in impossible fashion, and at 6-6. Playing the worse football the Bears had played since Cutler's first year here, it just... appeared over.

Then, next thing ya know... BOOM... A blizzard in Philly and a cold front in Chicago later. The Bears are tied for first place again. Ah... got to love the NFL.

Cheers! I like Romo, BTW. I hope he shuts up the critics with this December bull shit. Sick of hearing about it. :suds:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be upset with his offensive coordinator. 7.1 ypc and they inexplicably went full passing mode in the second and third. Callahan was notorious for that sort of shit in Lincoln too. Take what works and immediately stop doing that for a couple qtrs. But hey, chucky loves him.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plays called might be on Garrett now. I can't believe he abandoned the run before the end of the first half. It's those sort of decisions that make me wonder how long Jerry can remain committed to him.