• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rollins

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fucking get in position, you fuck. Christ.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like he jumped onto the bag. I'm surprised that call got overturned. I didn't think the evidence was indisputable.

By the way, even in his mid-30's,Utley is still a great defensive player.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looked like he jumped onto the bag. I'm surprised that call got overturned. I didn't think the evidence was indisputable.

By the way, even in his mid-30's,Utley is still a great defensive player.

A healthy Utley is awesome.

I still feel they should have traded him last mid-season and I feel they should trade him this trade deadline, as well. They will actually get more this trade deadline if he is healthy.

This is nothing against Utley, but the team needs to rebuild, and at the current pace, they won't be competitive for three more seasons. Utley should be on a contending team.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Utley is awesome.

I still feel they should have traded him last mid-season and I feel they should trade him this trade deadline, as well. They will actually get more this trade deadline if he is healthy.

This is nothing against Utley, but the team needs to rebuild, and at the current pace, they won't be competitive for three more seasons. Utley should be on a contending team.

Go back to sleep, for christ sake! We have a season to play whether you like it or not.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, he got the walk off. But if he made two better plays earlier in the game, it would have never come to this.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was cool how AJ Burnett came out and put the whip cream on Rollins' face. I didn't think he would be at the game with the team. The guy did us a huge favor signing on to play here and he lives close by so it really wasn't necessary for him to be there. He should be home with his family watching it on tv, maybe skyping with Bowa between innings or something. We really are lucky to have him here. What a great guy. Good for him

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was cool how AJ Burnett came out and put the whip cream on Rollins' face. I didn't think he would be at the game with the team. The guy did us a huge favor signing on to play here and he lives close by so it really wasn't necessary for him to be there. He should be home with his family watching it on tv, maybe skyping with Bowa between innings or something. We really are lucky to have him here. What a great guy. Good for him

I heard that he and his wife were having pie and his wife wanted some whipped cream. Realizing that he had some at the stadium he simply returned to get it. Just as he was ready to leave, Rollins hit the walk off. The rest is history!

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy is 5 for 15 against his former team this series. If some of the work he's been doing with McGuire on his swing starts paying off after the break, he's another big weapon. Rollins has speed, something lacking with the 2015 team. In an ideal world the speedier players - CC, JR and YP - would be hitting for both average and some power and bat 1-2-3 at the top of the order, with AG, HK, YG, JT and JP clearing them from the base paths.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy is 5 for 15 against his former team this series. If some of the work he's been doing with McGuire on his swing starts paying off after the break, he's another big weapon. Rollins has speed, something lacking with the 2015 team. In an ideal world the speedier players - CC, JR and YP - would be hitting for both average and some power and bat 1-2-3 at the top of the order, with AG, HK, YG, JT and JP clearing them from the base paths.
yeah, don't bother typing out any of the names-we can all recite the entire Dodgers roster off the top of our heads, and those that can't can just look it up since your time is much more valuable than ours.

(sorry to be a dick, but it is one of the few things in life that I have really excelled at over the years)

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I saw this thread and thought Caligula was back. His "fuck you, I'm right even if I'm not right" attitude is attractive in a non-sexual way (OK, I guess it's a little sexual).

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if you're lazy just do the 1st 3 letters of the last name. Gon, Pui, Ken, Eth Gra, Ped (yeah).