• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rollins Injured?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you except I believe they'll be turning Ambrose heel instead. I'd imagine they give Reigns the belt and then have Ambrose turn on him then. Sadly, Owens will never get a shot because a certain someone in the back doesn't like him. And that isn't fair cause he's incredible.

Like I said. Not WWE made name. ROH made

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you turn Ambrose heel tho? If he turns on Reigns, who do you think the crowd will cheer? I can give you a hint, it won't be Reigns.
I think it's the right thing to do. Unless they wanna make Ambrose vs Owens and have them go at it for the IC Title, and make it a MASSIVE feud, I'm not sure there's anything left for Ambrose to do. And he's too good to keep off tv.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the right thing to do. Unless they wanna make Ambrose vs Owens and have them go at it for the IC Title, and make it a MASSIVE feud, I'm not sure there's anything left for Ambrose to do. And he's too good to keep off tv.

I mean that is the problem now. Austin had many many feuds that didn't center around the belt. Ambrose doesn't need a belt to be on tv, he can feud with a ton of people.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean that is the problem now. Austin had many many feuds that didn't center around the belt. Ambrose doesn't need a belt to be on tv, he can feud with a ton of people.
No I know. I'm just saying the only feud I can think of that they can put Ambrose in is against Owens, and Owens is the IC Champ. Then if you have Reigns win the belt, have Ambrose go up against him.

I see what you're saying. Turn Ambrose heel wouldn't be good cause he wouldn't be booed, but I'm just not sure what they're going to do now. So many problems. Lack of depth with guys like Cena, Orton, Rollins, Bryan, Lesnar, etc. ALL out at the same time creates some major problems.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if Owens isn't WWE made, just ask Seth Rollins or CM Punk how not being WWE made screwed them. Seriously I don't get what the this internet bitch fit is all about that just because a guy isn't Cena means he's being wasted. Just because a guy started in ROH or Evolve doesn't mean WWE doesn't see them as a top guy.

Oh and as a matter of fact HHH fucking loves Kevin Owens and last time I checked he has quite a lot of pull backstage.

But then again if you don't hold every major title for years at a time to some people that counts as WWE screwing them up.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I know. I'm just saying the only feud I can think of that they can put Ambrose in is against Owens, and Owens is the IC Champ. Then if you have Reigns win the belt, have Ambrose go up against him.

I see what you're saying. Turn Ambrose heel wouldn't be good cause he wouldn't be booed, but I'm just not sure what they're going to do now. So many problems. Lack of depth with guys like Cena, Orton, Rollins, Bryan, Lesnar, etc. ALL out at the same time creates some major problems.

I think the answer is turning Reigns heel tbh, but WWE isn't doing that. There are too many faces, but no big time heels. Rusev and Sheamus aren't top notch guys. Ziggler needs to turn heel tbh.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if Owens isn't WWE made, just ask Seth Rollins or CM Punk how not being WWE made screwed them. Seriously I don't get what the this internet bitch fit is all about that just because a guy isn't Cena means he's being wasted. Just because a guy started in ROH or Evolve doesn't mean WWE doesn't see them as a top guy.

Oh and as a matter of fact HHH fucking loves Kevin Owens and last time I checked he has quite a lot of pull backstage.

But then again if you don't hold every major title for years at a time to some people that counts as WWE screwing them up.

Not sure what the hell you are going on about. No one was putting Owens down.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the hell you are going on about. No one was putting Owens down.

Sadly, Owens will never get a shot because a certain someone in the back doesn't like him. And that isn't fair cause he's incredible.

100% bullshit, Owens is where he's at because HHH is backing him but since this guy seems to think that because Vince and Kevin Dunn don't like that's he's got a little body fat that he's never gonna get a push. He's been on the main roster officially for like 4 months and he's already IC Champion and beat JOHN CENA CLEAN in his PPV debut but I guess because he isn't plowing through the WWE roster that means he isn't given a shot.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% bullshit, Owens is where he's at because HHH is backing him but since this guy seems to think that because Vince and Kevin Dunn don't like that's he's got a little body fat that he's never gonna get a push. He's been on the main roster officially for like 4 months and he's already IC Champion and beat JOHN CENA CLEAN in his PPV debut but I guess because he isn't plowing through the WWE roster that means he isn't given a shot.
If Vince doesn't like you, you may never get a shot. Bryan got one because Vince had no other choice the way the crowd reacted. Owens isn't going to get that kind of crowd support. Owens may eventually get a shot, but it could take a long long time.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Vince doesn't like you, you may never get a shot. Bryan got one because Vince had no other choice the way the crowd reacted. Owens isn't going to get that kind of crowd support. Owens may eventually get a shot, but it could take a long long time.

He's already been given a shot that's my whole point. When was the last time someone beat John freaking Cen a clean in their debut match? Never. Now he's been given a shot as IC Champion. Is he being pushed as a WWE title contender?. Of course not he's only been there 4 months but he' sure on the rise and maybe in 6 months to a year he might be. I don't understand what makes people think that unless you're WWE champion you're being wasted.

And Vince may not like him much personally but he sure as hell is listening to HHH when he says let's push this guy and see what happens. Vince does what Vince wants but he still listens to people he trusts and the fact that Kevin Owens is champion after only 4 months means he's been given a shot.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already been given a shot that's my whole point. When was the last time someone beat John freaking Cen a clean in their debut match? Never. Now he's been given a shot as IC Champion. Is he being pushed as a WWE title contender?. Of course not he's only been there 4 months but he' sure on the rise and maybe in 6 months to a year he might be. I don't understand what makes people think that unless you're WWE champion you're being wasted.

And Vince may not like him much personally but he sure as hell is listening to HHH when he says let's push this guy and see what happens. Vince does what Vince wants but he still listens to people he trusts and the fact that Kevin Owens is champion after only 4 months means he's been given a shot.

He hasn't been given a shot yet. Winning the IC title doesn't mean much in the WWE today. The IC title has sucked for the last many years.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He beat John Cena clean. With the buzz and momentum that created they had him spend the next few months.. losing to John Cena. What good did that do him? The IC title hasn't been relevant in 15 years. He has an uphill battle to being a legitimate main eventer

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the title, another rollins botch.

great fucking wrestler, yet another mistake. guess it was Kanes fault for not letting go.

How fucking stupid are you? You must be trolling. No one is that stupid.

It's not a botch when your knee ligaments tear on impact. Guess all those football players who tear their ACLs are at fault because they didn't run their route right. :L x 100

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, get Ziggler out of his soap opera storyline and put him in the running. When is he going to get his shot at the belt?

The only reason he is in the storyline he is now is because he will be great at giving that NXT star a push into the WWE. But they can throw in Fandango against the NXT guy and the storyline will still be mid-card worthy.

Kevin Owen would be a good heel champion, but he is too much like Lesnar. He has that "I am not here to be in alliance with anyone. I am doing it all by myself". I think Bray Wyatt would be a great one. He has his monster of a bodyguard-like figure.

Of course, the perfect thing would be Cena having the belt and turning heel right away, but the latter would never happen.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the interesting tid bit from rumors is, this really hurts with orton, cena and lesnar out of the picture, but two out of three of them can be brought back at any time, referring to Vince paying them money to show up above and beyond their current deals.
How fucking stupid are you? You must be trolling. No one is that stupid.

It's not a botch when your knee ligaments tear on impact. Guess all those football players who tear their ACLs are at fault because they didn't run their route right. :L x 100

Why exactly was Kane still on the ropes? What move was this a running powerbomb with a 325 pound Kane to end Kanes career across the ring or was it a sunset flip? Was he just supposed to stay on his feet and give kane a BJ? What do you see this move being if he landed properly?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett wants to play tag team now.
Someone mentioned Rusev is hurt again and they wont give him the belt without Lana.
Would Wyatt have to abandon the family to be in the match? I have heard if Sting can go he will be a partner to Taker and Kane. How much longer does Taker seriously want to wrestle.
Y2J never held the title unless he was a heel, he is not there.
They said Ambrose is gonna be going after Owens in a feud, I can see them switching this and getting Ambrose the WWE belt if they still question Reigns. It will also extend Reigns getting fucked over again and possibly get more cheers on his side and causes that rift between Ambrose and Reigns. Just tired of Ambroses slingshot between the ropes.
Rey Mysterio is supposedly going to be back.
NXT Champ?

Just seems like two weeks is not enough time for these writers to do anything that is gonna work.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah woah woah. Calm down there. I'm not saying he's never going to get a push because he's already gotten a HUGE one. I just don't think that any time soon, we'll be seeing Owens as WWE Champion. Somewhere down the line, maybe next year? Definitely. Just think they've cooled down on him for the moment. I love Owens and I hope I'm wrong. Believe me.

the interesting tid bit from rumors is, this really hurts with orton, cena and lesnar out of the picture, but two out of three of them can be brought back at any time, referring to Vince paying them money to show up above and beyond their current deals.

Why exactly was Kane still on the ropes? What move was this a running powerbomb with a 325 pound Kane to end Kanes career across the ring or was it a sunset flip? Was he just supposed to stay on his feet and give kane a BJ? What do you see this move being if he landed properly?
REALLY?

You do realize that before the Sting incident, Rollins had done this move THOUSANDS of times in the Indies AND NEVER HURT ANYONE. You're just being moronic at this point, honestly. Quit letting your hate blind you. Rollins knows what he's doing in the ring. If Kane didn't think it was a good idea for Rollins to do the move, he would have said beforehand. There's reasons that Rollins has been called the best wrestler/worker in the WWE today.

Shit happens. He could have planted his leg wrong for all you know. He hurt nobody but himself. Nobody in the WWE or any wrestling promotion is going to wrestle for years and not suffer at least one significant injury.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ It is a tough business with major injuries and Rollins will make it back which is great because his Character has been raised to art form level. The injury does put the blocks to the storyline for now. Anyone remember the Sid Vicious leg break?

Gruesome

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ It is a tough business with major injuries and Rollins will make it back which is great because his Character has been raised to art form level. The injury does put the blocks to the storyline for now. Anyone remember the Sid Vicious leg break?

Gruesome

I remember watching it live on TV. Still maybe the worst looking injury on live TV. It's either that or Kevin Ware