• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROFL at "Heat" fans who said Bosh WASN'T a superstar before joining the Heat...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. But him and LeBron couldnt do it on their own

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superstar Bosh (on the Assist from superstar Wade) with the game-winning buzzer-beater, on the road against the #1 seed in the WC.

ROFLMAO at the "Heat" fans who say CB wasn't a superstar prior to joining the Heat... and ROFL at the notion that LeShortCut is the MVP of the league.

WoW... !!!

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for the OP. It's sad to see how ruined his life is because of the Heat.

He used to be THE biggest LeBron homer in the world until the bulls drafted Derrick Rose, then he became a bandwagon Chicago fan and a huge LeBron/Heat hater. Since then the Heat have won 2 titles and Rose and the bulls... well, we all know how things have worked out for them.

I guess it's not surprising that the OP would be suffering this kind of mental anguish.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is a true superstar in this league. A top 10 player....I don't understand why stars like Wade and Bosh put up with Lebron hogging the ball the entire game, (to make himself look good) while their games suffer....Lebron is falsely getting all the credit, while everyone thinks these guys are overrated.

Bosh could average 25 and 12 on any other team....Why do they let the Selfish ballhog Lebron get all the credit. Especially when they're the guys that come thru in the clutch eveytime Lebron chokes under pressure. Like game 6 last of the finals when Lebron was shooting airballs, turnovers, and they had to SAVE lebron from choking. AGAIN!!!

Happy Holidays.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for the OP. It's sad to see how ruined his life is because of the Heat.

He used to be THE biggest LeBron homer in the world until the bulls drafted Derrick Rose, then he became a bandwagon Chicago fan and a huge LeBron/Heat hater. Since then the Heat have won 2 titles and Rose and the bulls... well, we all know how things have worked out for them.

I guess it's not surprising that the OP would be suffering this kind of mental anguish.

You sound upset at the fact that LeEasyWayOut had to join two -2- other superstars in order to win.

lol

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqeOh4lCqQ]Chris Bosh Gay Moments Part 1 *CREDIT TO ITSREAL85* - YouTube[/ame]

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt heat fans who claimed chris bosh sucks. revisionist history

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

most of what you said is true, but i actually believe thedangerouskitchen is a true bulls fan.

i remember reading his pro-bulls posts from back in 2005 on ESPN.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of what you said is true, but i actually believe thedangerouskitchen is a true bulls fan.

i remember reading his pro-bulls posts from back in 2005 on ESPN.

I must have missed that because of his extreme LeBron homerism. He's done quite a 180.