• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers has convinced himself he can play into his 40's

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this article in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel by Lori Nickels it was a good read.

It is longer so click on the link for all the details:

Aaron Rodgers counting on health routine to keep him on top for years

Green Bay — Aaron Rodgers possesses NFL records, a Super Bowl ring and an MVP trophy. He's on fire this season, leading the Green Bay Packers to an NFL-best 33 points a game.

But he's always looking to evolve, as a person and as a quarterback, and by tweaking a few health and wellness habits in the last year, he said he feels so good he has convinced himself he can play well into his late 30s and even his 40s.

Oshkoshpackfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if he does not start the decline like Favre did. If he plays at a high level till then, HELL YEAH keep his ass in town.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favres decline was mentally and thinking he could just keep slinging to win. Once he had coaches that held him accountable and focused again, he had some of the best years of his already very accomplished career.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favres decline was mentally and thinking he could just keep slinging to win. Once he had coaches that held him accountable and focused again, he had some of the best years of his already very accomplished career.

Truth.

Rhodes and Sherman never seemed to want to step on his toes for whatever reason.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman was a nice guy, a pretty smart guy, but not a strong personality type and I think that was his downfall. Rhodes didn't have a handle on anything. The patients ran the asylum so to speak that year he was here. There's a reason he didn't last long.

It was a shame though, and just goes to show, great players still need good coaching. once he was back and focused the difference was apparent. Made me wish we could get back those wasted years. I think that part tends to tarnish just how good he was. That's not even taking into account how it all ended here, but when I think back of the crazy stuff he did and just how tough he was the way they played, it really was pretty amazing.

and Now we have Rodgers, who is amazingly driven and as smart as they come. He's talented no doubt, but it's going to take a pretty smart guy to outsmart him on the field I think.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have a feeling aaron will feel like a 40-yr. old , sunday-nite.