• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers' girl finally wised up

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how legit "The Sun" is. But I agree.

My brother asked me Olivia Munn or Olivia Wilde.

2019+Creative+Arts+Emmy+Awards+Arrivals+qJ-nyK0LGPql.jpg

_114038416_oliviawilde976.jpg

I personally don't think it's close, but he said that you can't go wrong either way.

Wilde is also a terrible person

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilde is also a terrible person

Meh, I would say that her politics slant your view somewhat on that. I know that I would put up with it and let her say her piece while rolling my eyes behind her back.

Actually that is probably why my brother likes her.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this makes it more likely he stays in Green Bay? Rumors early on when he was requesting a trade last year was that this actress fiancé wanted to be closer to California and not out in bumble fuck Green Bay.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, he can't keep a relationship likely because he's an insufferable asshole. I'm sure he'll blame her though, because it's always someone else's fault.
His problem is that he doesn't like girls that way.

His longest relationship was with Kevin lanflisi.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, he can't keep a relationship likely because he's an insufferable asshole. I'm sure he'll blame her though, because it's always someone else's fault.

By “relationship” I’m sure you also mean his mother.

You can always tell the character of a man by the way he treats his mother. Rodgers is garbage.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By “relationship” I’m sure you also mean his mother.

You can always tell the character of a man by the way he treats his mother. Rodgers is garbage.

That is very true. Unless his mother is an absolute psycho (which both of his brothers having a good relationship with her would indicate that she is not crazy), any man that disowns his mom is a selfish asshole that cares only about number one.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very true. Unless his mother is an absolute psycho (which both of his brothers having a good relationship with her would indicate that she is not crazy), any man that disowns his mom is a selfish asshole that cares only about number one.

You just know that all those stories about him “mending” his relationship with his mother was all for PR and damage control. He was taking an absolute beating in the press for the way he treated her for years. Dude literally has 100s of millions of dollars and treats his mother like shit.

#asshole

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or in this case #12

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to look up who the second one was. Turns out she's a pop musician that's young enough to be one of our daughters. I would be inclined to give an 18 year old a little bit more of a pass on being immature and nasty.

Taylor Swift is another story. Her and Rodgers should date so that we could figure out which one of them is a worse human being.

She is mentioned because she is just using swift’s Schtick to be famous

So they’re basically the same

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rumor is Rodgers doesn’t like how they have used his fame for themselves and other financial issues

My own personal speculation is that Jordan used his brother to get on the bachelor.

Shit like that

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is Rodgers doesn’t like how they have used his fame for themselves and other financial issues

My own personal speculation is that Jordan used his brother to get on the bachelor.

Shit like that

Jordan using his brother's name to be famous is believable, but it isn't hurting Aaron or anyone else, they have the same last name.

As far as the women that he's dated, two of the three were already famous when they met and the third was introduced to him by the second. Nobody put a gun to Aaron's head and said "Cheat on Danica with Shailene!"

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe more than just being an asshole.. this is what Munn said after breakup

Olivia, 40, added that “it was a dark relationship,” and revealed that this particular person always wanted to have sex with the “lights out” and not facing her so “you don’t have to see that it’s a girl.”

She said: “I didn’t put all those pieces together until later. First of all, I got evidence about something, and then I put the other pieces together. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s what all that [was].’”

She never really named the mystery ex but she did also mention that he liked taping a picture of Davante Adams to her back during sex......