• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivira is using my model i been saying for years

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well based on purely cap space we can sign all of our guys if we want too . now the FO may decide not to and thats ok but the excuse of cap space doesnt hold water

once this upcoming season is over and how we do will make the direction more clear

in either case as long as we are drafting well and managing the cap well we should be fine
We was talking about this at work is the Cap a Myth .. giants are at -29 mill Packers are at - 33 million so really in theroy you can be negative something intill you have to be at 0 then go Negative again so if Washington is at 29 in cap space and giants are at -29 mill over the cap thats 50 mill dollar deference close to 60 mill difference. Not all of the DL will get resigned because it falls under what RR said biggest regreat in his coaching career is keeping a player for to Long .. there is not going to be alot of 7 year home grown vets here. And also alot Players will not sign long term deals anymore they will either go FA or sign big 1 to 2 year extensions ... we will lose Sweat and Allen.. and put money into Young and Payne

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We was talking about this at work is the Cap a Myth .. giants are at -29 mill Packers are at - 33 million so really in theroy you can be negative something intill you have to be at 0 then go Negative again so if Washington is at 29 in cap space and giants are at -29 mill over the cap thats 50 mill dollar deference close to 60 mill difference. Not all of the DL will get resigned because it falls under what RR said biggest regreat in his coaching career is keeping a player for to Long .. there is not going to be alot of 7 year home grown vets here. And also alot Players will not sign long term deals anymore they will either go FA or sign big 1 to 2 year extensions ... we will lose Sweat and Allen.. and put money into Young and Payne
Nope you are wrong , the new TV deal changes things . We are at 74 mil next year without a single cut . Each year the cap will go up we can keep our guys if we want too

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope you are wrong , the new TV deal changes things . We are at 74 mil next year without a single cut . Each year the cap will go up we can keep our guys if we want too

Yes but there are expiring contracts and extensions that will need to be signed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but there are expiring contracts and extensions that will need to be signed.
i have said that and as each year a contract or contracts come due we can address them .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have said that and as each year a contract or contracts come due we can address them .

It isn’t simply we have 74 million. We have 74 million with people we need to resign.

7 million for Thomas
20 million for Allen
etc

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t simply we have 74 million. We have 74 million with people we need to resign.

7 million for Thomas
20 million for Allen
etc
i believe i have said that several times

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have ... on more than one occasion.
i mean i even made it clear that we wouldnt be very active in FA if we did that and would have to keep doing well in the draft i dont know what else to say

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. You claim we have all this money but it simply isn’t true. We are in good cap position but choices will need to be made and we can’t afford everybody.
i think i have illustrated time and time again that we do. the cap goes up each yr and we are under no obligation to lock up anyone until we have to
so for instance we could sign thomas this yr allen , even BS . i am not sure when mac is do but we can get him too leno and lucas as well .they arent eating up 74 million , plus the possible roll over or the money from the expected LC cut next year

i can tell you they aint burning through 74 mil and you are crazy if you think they are

thomas about 7
allen 15
BS 18
mac 15
leno and lucas combined 12 mil
settle 7 mil

thats 74 mil without the LC cut . some we wont resign but we can do so . i havent researched the roll over and 74 could go up so as i have said we can if we want to

choices will be made for sure but we can . mac and BS could be let go , allen could be let go but that is a team choice . they may feel wrs are a dime a dozen now . they drafted 2 , they may feel that we can get by with ionman , they may feel they can live without BS . all are possible

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee what I have been saying

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee what I have been saying
That all sounds good intill there agent tells them to go full kirk money bags cousin dont sign shit .. the real numbers

Sweat ..24 mill a year top de Fa
Young .. 26-30 mill a year top de fa after 6 years
Payne 16-20 mill a year
Allen. 16 -20 mill a year

Every single one of these players will problay be treated like shierff .. try to keep them till 6 years and send them packing for there 7th season ...

Why on gods earth would any player in there right mind would sign long term deals any more ?? Sweat will serve is 6 years then a 1 year Mega deal with another team and be set for life long term deals are gone. Best we can do is keep each of these players for 6 years

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That all sounds good intill there agent tells them to go full kirk money bags cousin dont sign shit .. the real numbers

Sweat ..24 mill a year top de Fa
Young .. 26-30 mill a year top de fa after 6 years
Payne 16-20 mill a year
Allen. 16 -20 mill a year

Every single one of these players will problay be treated like shierff .. try to keep them till 6 years and send them packing for there 7th season ...

Why on gods earth would any player in there right mind would sign long term deals any more ?? Sweat will serve is 6 years then a 1 year Mega deal with another team and be set for life long term deals are gone. Best we can do is keep each of these players for 6 years
Those numbers are foolish

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not foolish at all. They are low.
again we dont have to sign everyone in one year and i dont buy those numbers at all but i can plan for them . if those numbers are true then the cap will increase to cover the cost . it has no choice but to