• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Running Depth Chart

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Through fall practice, our rivals site is keeping a running depth chart as we get more information from the coaching staff. As of now, this is our current depth chart from the information we have.

"In the fourth edition of the running depth chart, David Lerner claims the top spot at punter, the defensive line undergoes a minor shakeup, and Kyle Koehne becomes the frontrunner at left guard.

As usual, the likelihood of a player to hold his position on the depth chart when Florida opens its season against Florida Atlantic on Sept. 3 ranges from bold to italics to normal font in order from most to least likely. "

THE OFFENSE

QB- John Brantley, Jeff Driskel, Tyler Murphy, Jacoby Brissett

RB- Jeff Demps, Chris Rainey, Mike Gillislee, Mack Brown

FB- Trey Burton, Hunter Joyer

WR 1 - Quinton Dunbar, Steven Alli

WR 2- Frankie Hammond Jr, Omarius Hines

WR 3- Deonte Thompson, Andre Debose

TE - Jordan Reed, Gerald Christian, Omarius Hines, Clay Burton, A.C. Leonard (injured)

LT- Xavier Nixon, Chaz Green

LG- Kyle Koehne, Ian Silberman, James Wilson

C- Jonotthan Harrison, Dan Wenger, Sam Robey

RG- Jon Halapio, Ian Silberman

RT- Matt Patchan, Chaz Green

THE DEFENSE

DE- Sharrif Floyd, William Green, Lynden Trail

DT- Dominique Easley, Leon Orr

DE- Jaye Howard, Omar Hunter

Buck- Ronald Powell, Lerentee McCray, Kedric Johnson

Will- Jelani Jenkins, Darrin Kitchens

Mike- Jon Bostic, Graham Stewart

Sam- Lerentee McCray, Mike Taylor, Dee Finley

CB- Jeremy Brown, Cody Riggs

CB- Marcus Roberson, Cody Riggs

LS- Josh Evans, Joshua Shaw, Pop Saunders

RS- Matt Elam, Jaylen Watkins

SPECIAL TEAMS

K- Caleb Sturgis

P- David Lerner, Kyle Christy

KOS- Caleb Sturgis

KR- Andre Debose

PR- Chris Rainey

Last edited by a moderator:

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll post in this thread the updated depth chart as it's released. For some reason, I can't edit the original post anymore : /

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post in this thread the updated depth chart as it's released. For some reason, I can't edit the original post anymore : /

Yeah, you can't edit after ten mins I believe.

I also think Debose should be ahead of Thompson on the depth chart. I think Thompson is getting the push due to being a Senior.

I'd also like to see Demps on KR to see what that top end speed can do with that much space.

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, you can't edit after ten mins I believe.

I also think Debose should be ahead of Thompson on the depth chart. I think Thompson is getting the push due to being a Senior.

I'd also like to see Demps on KR to see what that top end speed can do with that much space.

Debose has only really started to play consistently recently. Very good chance he'll surpass Thompson if he keeps it up.

Muschamp isn't giving any thought to class so far, as evident by his top WR being a RS Fresh ;)

Hopefully Dunbar becomes the sick nasty receiver we've been in desperate need of the last couple of years. We had decent ones, but no true game changers like we need to help Brantley out. We need guys who can get open and gain yards after the catch.