• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the bans were downright strange.

We have a winner.

I have my thoughts and am willing to bet they are at least 80% accurate. But I'll keep them to myself for now until a mod wants to actually say something that isn't guarded.
Agreed. I will say, some of the stuff that has 'come out in the wash' has me absolutely awe-struck. Wow...

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I will say, some of the stuff that has 'come out in the wash' has me absolutely awe-struck. Wow...
I am still not exactly certain of the "reason" everything transpired the way it did... I do know, because I wasn't banned, that it wasn't for posting on the Purple board..... Crackdown in Purpletown certainly leaves a lot of questions on the table, yet provided some clarity with some posters that remained.....

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still not exactly certain of the "reason" everything transpired the way it did... I do know, because I wasn't banned, that it wasn't for posting on the Purple board..... Crackdown in Purpletown certainly leaves a lot of questions on the table, yet provided some clarity with some posters that remained.....
"Crackdown in Purpletown"

The title of the ESPN 30 for 30 about this.

Reactions: gob

LSU02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It involved a Toad, A Poke, and Some Irish Blood."
hqdefault.jpg

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must've hit all three of us in short order

I remember not even giving those posts likes because I thought it could draw a ban with the sore vajayjays on the trigger buttons that weekend.

I was in the threads though as well as 344's suicide **** thread on SO, but even then on that **** shot I wouldn't hit the reply button to keep from having that shot in my posts too.

I think I got hit just for being in those threads or it was for starting a thread asking the board who the next three mods are going to be or for saying something nice about someone who got banned.

I know mine had nothing to do with the TCU board and I didn't break any rule that isn't broke every day all day long on that board.

Status
Not open for further replies.