• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok @Stakesarehigh if we don't hear otherwise something like this should be acceptable. Not that it matters...you ok with this?

IMG_1024_A.jpg

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the few reasons I'm holding onto my subscription there. Getting to read the bullshit being posted, correct the lies being stated & annoy the unholy bejesus out of a few who'd prayed I'd go out in the crossfire.

I said very little about the bans, as I was online there reading about it. Most of the questions had already been asked and answered. So I did not get banned. I have never had a paid subscription, and I can still post.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside you. -- Buddha

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said very little about the bans, as I was online there reading about it. Most of the questions had already been asked and answered. So I did not get banned. I have never had a paid subscription, and I can still post.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside you. -- Buddha

Funny-Cookie-Meme-Give-That-Man-A-Cookie-Picture.jpg

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up and leave me alone. You need to understand you are not in charge over here. I have no interest in talking to you anymore. So do not respond too any of my messages because I certainly will not respond to you.
Bruh, you can ignore him. I have only done it to one poster, more for worthlessness than anything else.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still makes him the most well adjusted.

Never quite thought about it like that. I guess you’re right — who among us hasn’t wanted to traipse around in lingerie just to feel beautiful.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never quite thought about it like that. I guess you’re right — who among us hasn’t wanted to traipse around in lingerie just to feel beautiful.
Oh... We weren't supposed to actually do it ?

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stakesarehigh it might be that you don't wear them at all. Can't remember how it works at the bottom of the league (I've never been there), but if there is a battle in the consolation bracket you may have hope.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s true, I got swept up in the purge. I’ve messaged Yahoo support for an explanation, doubt I get one.
If you get any response it will probably be a canned 'contact the moderators' or check the FAQs.

aubie2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@aubie2006 were you banned? Shall I do the "Ranking the SEC"?

Never mind, I see you.
Don’t really see the point. Nothing changed. Even if Georgia won, I’d still rank them behind Bama.

Will definitely do one on both sites after Bowl season.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, you can ignore him. I have only done it to one poster, more for worthlessness than anything else.
Over at rivals there was a clique that thought their shit did not stink and would run over people because the mods loved them. FYI, most of the people coming over are cool. But, give it time you will see some try to take over and bully this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.