• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I know how this all went down and who it rests squarely on.

Hint, he's like Christ reborn, just waltzed back in with his Admin powers (well above mod powers)

You're never going back. Neither am I. Let us talk more openly.

Guys, almost everyone here has been super chill about us all coming into their house and posting.

Let's not bring the drama from there, over here. I'm asking here. We wouldn't have appreciated it. I can't imagine they do.

I don't see a problem if we keep it in this specified thread. Theo showed up with it. Let Slim have fun with his prey.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one got a fair deal here. If you can't see that you are blind.
Well, there were posters who did things on the board that obviously were going to result in bans.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there were posters who did things on the board that obviously were going to result in bans.
Not IP bans. No one ever got IP bans for posting a few boobs here and there. The Bans had nothing to do with their NSFW thread. It was all about using that board.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t stand you or the other 3. It would suit me if you and people like you didn’t exist. Beyond that, I couldn’t care less what you or the other 3 assholes think about ANYTHING. You’re all pieces of shit.

Diego, this is a different board; you don't have to hold back here. Tell us what you really think!

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage." -- Derrick Thomas

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not IP bans. No one ever got IP bans for posting a few boobs here and there. The Bans had nothing to do with their NSFW thread. It was all about using that board.
But they weren't messing with the normal mods. The posts were suicides done in anger.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they weren't messing with the normal mods. The posts were suicides done in anger.
No they weren't. The bans for the board started with Toad and a few others without a warning and they were IP bans. See this is where facts come into play.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very soon I will drop a Christopher Lane Foote lengthed post spilling all the details.

Thing about scorched Earth is, you aren't supposed to leave survivors to put all the pieces together.

I will say this it was Autzen who pointed me at Janty being the trigger puller, he did so to other posters too.

Slick fucking asshole.

Also if you are reading this, do not call me, ever again.

I quoted him about his timing and said it was too convenient. Maybe that did me in

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren't. The bans for the board started with Toad and a few others without a warning and they were IP bans. See this is where facts come into play.
I think we're discussing different situations. There were definitely some inappropriate bans.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very soon I will drop a Christopher Lane Foote lengthed post spilling all the details.

Thing about scorched Earth is, you aren't supposed to leave survivors to put all the pieces together.

I will say this it was Autzen who pointed me at Janty being the trigger puller, he did so to other posters too.

Slick fucking asshole.

Also if you are reading this, do not call me, ever again.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're discussing different situations. There were definitely some inappropriate bans.
My ban came from simply tagging Greg Ladky. I knew it would but it was as simple as that. Try it go to Rivals and tag the guy in a thread asking for clarification. You'll be banned within the hour. I did also say he smelled like camel shit. But I was ready to leave.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDIT: Or not, I see his acct was made in 2016 back in the original exodus.

Status
Not open for further replies.