• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that people think they're really putting it to Rivals by going to another board. No matter how important you think you are, Rivals doesn't give a flip.
OK, I can see that being considered 'talking about others behind their backs' but I was really just trying to point out that Rivals doesn't care. It's like rioters burning down their own neighborhood and thinking it makes a difference to the people with whom they're angry.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I can see that being considered 'talking about others behind their backs' but I was really just trying to point out that Rivals doesn't care. It's like rioters burning down their own neighborhood and thinking it makes a difference to the people with whom they're angry.
You do know that there are some of us here that didn't do a damn thing, right? Sounds like Nole in Toronto is also one of them.

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always was the combination of sanctimonious, racist, and homophobic. NK had him pegged from the beginning.
Yep. Without question. I usually paid little attention to him until I saw a group of them in a sewing circle talking shit about the banned. Now, I wont forget it.

MarineG8R

Anti-Dentite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t on SO long, but I get the sense Sheriff is/was another poster?

Reactions: gob

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Without question. I usually paid little attention to him until I saw a group of them in a sewing circle talking shit about the banned. Now, I wont forget it.

Like I said, let them talk. I have/had no respect for any of them. Their opinions are something I value as much as used toilet paper.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is ok until she hits the cheap vodka at night and starts flapping her gums. I just said what I think of them in the Will Soundoff survive thread and AR promptly locked it.
Jenner always hated differing opinions that didn't line up with hers. It could even be about something as simple as beans in chili. If you disagree with her on one thing she remembered it and used it to dislike you from then on. Now that isn't to judge her or call her a terrible person for that. It was simply her personality. Some personalities just don't mix well. Some personalities are progressive and more open. Her stance on what occurred is just largely her non-progressive attitude towards everything. I don't really blame her for that. It is who she is.

Others over there are pretty progressive and saying the things they are saying I imagine just for effect and responses. Same as always. You just gotta let most of it slide off your back. They want you up in arms.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I know how this all went down and who it rests squarely on.

Hint, he's like Christ reborn, just waltzed back in with his Admin powers (well above mod powers)

Maybe he will hang nailed to something.

Reactions: gob

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that there are some of us here that didn't do a damn thing, right? Sounds like Nole in Toronto is also one of them.
That is what I understand and I know it's maddening. Hopefully, things can be patched but I'm not confident.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of funny, some are doing the same thing the ones that got banned did..talking among themselves about other people on the board. Pretty much nothing much more than what some did on the TCU site, what many of us do on other private locations. But WE are evil for it, they are the good guys.

People are ALWAYS going to band together in smaller groups when they have like attitudes or just like each other. And they are ALWAYS going to talk about others. Whether it's the water cooler at work or the bar after business hours or the coffee klatch in the neighorhood. It's human nature & it's human nature to feel upset that you weren't included.

I have always banded together. When I was born, my mother wanted twins. So I went everywhere together. I dressed alike...

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Whenever I think about the past it brings back so many memories...

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I understand and I know it's maddening. Hopefully, things can be patched but I'm not confident.
You've always had strong opinions. All I'd ever ask of anyone is talk to the people that got caught up in this before making broad statements. I think most wouldn't go back at this point if offered. Why be on a board that attempts to suppress free speech in even small ways ? I definitely don't want to be on a forum where I am backspacing instead of debating freely.

GatorTheo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HOPE a POS like you trashed us. Getting trashed by the likes of you is a badge of honor I would wear.

Now go back to the foursome and get your kicks out of racebaiting and gay bashing.
:rofl:You harbor such anger!

Someone PLEASE ask him about the 'foursome' or else he's going to keep dropping the hint until someone does!

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've always had strong opinions. All I'd ever ask of anyone is talk to the people that got caught up in this before making broad statements. I think most wouldn't go back at this point if offered. Why be on a board that attempts to suppress free speech in even small ways ? I definitely don't want to be on a forum where I am backspacing instead of debating freely.

This is true, if hating black and gay people is “having strong opinions”. In that case, he’s as “opinionated” as they come.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, almost everyone here has been super chill about us all coming into their house and posting.

Let's not bring the drama from there, over here. I'm asking here. We wouldn't have appreciated it. I can't imagine they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.