• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivalry on hold for now.....

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is a bummer that Harbs will be leaving SF, it's been an awesome rivalry in recent years. Hopefully he ends up somewhere that will allow common match ups, but if it's with the Raiders I look forward to a possible SB match up in the future. Good luck Harbs, it's been real!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loo forward to the niners snatching bevell from us. I hate him almost as much as harbaugh.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say it's on hold. You can say the intensity isn't the same when both teams are near equal, but there is no part of me that won't enjoy every beating we bring to that team for years to come no matter what their record is.

Funny that Arizona will likely be the much bigger threat over the next couple of seasons at least and yet I still get much more satisfaction beating the 9'ers. Same really with the Rams.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread makes me sad..... I have enjoyed the rivalry between Carroll & the Harbaugh. I think it has been good for both fan bases and heck, for the whole NFL.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loo forward to the niners snatching bevell from us. I hate him almost as much as harbaugh.

We could only be so lucky if they wanted to take Bevell.

From everything I've been reading, they're considering staying in-house with their DL coach Jim Tomsula. Both Gruden and Holmgren have supposedly expressed interest, and I'm sure there will be other top names to come.