• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Arrested

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why’d you quote that tweet I linked to Julios odds to the team he’d be traded to? Lmao

also yea imagine if Sherman had a gun situation gets a lot worse
It was a mistake

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Unabomber went to Harvard.....
Hope he was a Patriots fan at least. Kraft " No Ted we are all set, The Minutemen Militia musket powder is more than enough bang , thanks anyways"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gives an entire new meaning to the legion of boomJeep-Grand-Cherokee-crash-tests.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you look at Troy State. Furman, Tiffin, Coe, the same as ya do Harvard, Princeton and Yale, really?
Ok back to your moronic statement, you correlate San Jose State with Stanford? So just simply answer why don’t you associate Sherman with a university that he got a degree from.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok back to your moronic statement, you correlate San Jose State with Stanford? So just simply answer why don’t you associate Sherman with a university that he got a degree from.

Pay attention dummy...

No I don't put SJS on the same level as Stanford nobody does. I would never think...Stanford grad...listening to Sherman talk and watching how he acts.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention dummy...

No I don't put SJS on the same level as Stanford nobody does. I would never think...Stanford grad...listening to Sherman talk and watching how he acts.
It’s ok dude, you can say you don’t link the two because Sherman is black. This is your safe space.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s ok dude, you can say you don’t link the two because Sherman is black. This is your safe space.

Dude, Darin Nelson. Tony Hill, Gene Washington. James Lofton, all black NFLers, so you as wrong can get. That never crossed my mind at all. Stanford has tons of black players this is news to you?

Here ya go rookie....

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the first Dallas Cowboy to have a 1000 yard season. try Calvin Hill...Yale

Who was the first speedy Raider, try Bo Roberson out of Cornell, the 1960 Olympic long jump silver medalist

Anyone dumb enough to think of smarts and race needs help.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
520 is the major bridge across Lake Washington connecting Seattle and Bellevue. The middle of the night is the best time to shut it down and get work done.

Mr DOT: Your permit application says you want to close a travel lane during rush hour.

Mr Contractor: That is correct.

Mr. DOT: Are you fucking high?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his career isn't done. This isn't a huge deal

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More news surfaced on Thursday surrounding Richard Sherman’s arrest.

Sherman’s father-in-law, Raymond Moss, apparently had a handgun in his possession and he shot pepper spray at the former All-Pro cornerback, according to the police report.

Moss was trying to protect his family as Sherman was trying to break down the door to enter his in-laws’ home. Moss told investigators that the NFL star partially broke in the door by repeatedly hitting it with his shoulder.
Moss said that Sherman called out, "Come through, Ray!" in a threatening tone of voice.

"The family began to yell in fear," Moss told police officers. "I used pepper spray on Sherman's face through the partially opened door as he was still banging and attempting to gain entry. I told him to stop. I armed myself with my handgun at this time fearing for the safety of myself and my family."

A 911 call obtained by KIRO revealed alarming details leading to Sherman’s arrest. Moss, who placed the call, could be heard telling the dispatcher that her husband was "drunk" and had threatened to commit suicide. She noted that he was being "aggressive" and had gotten "physical" with a family member.

Moss expressed her concern for Sherman’s safety, telling the dispatcher that he was not armed. She also said he had consumed two bottles of liquor.

Sherman is being investigated for two incidents that occurred in the early morning hours of July 14. State police received a report of a possibly impaired driver at around 1:26 a.m.

Sounds like The Shining with Jack Nicholson's head poking through the battered door......."Honey, I'm home"

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No felony charges filed

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bro is a retired cop, he just told me they can’t get him for DUI because he could have consumed liquor after the incident… So it would be hard to make that stick .. DV they might pursue though, but threatening suicide is not a crime … Hard to say what ends up happening

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bro is a retired cop, he just told me they can’t get him for DUI because he could have consumed liquor after the incident… So it would be hard to make that stick .. DV they might pursue though, but threatening suicide is not a crime … Hard to say what ends up happening

He needs help, now. I really think there is a mental health issue underneath the alcohol. He might take a Junior Seau exit if he can't be convinced to address his problems.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, he would skate on a dui because he drank after he had the accident? LOL

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight, he would skate on a dui because he drank after he had the accident? LOL
Exactly … Because he’s not with the vehicle anymore or at the scene… So he could have drank after and pushed his blood alcohol up higher … DUI most likely won’t stick, unless he confesses or something … But getting an attorney and keeping your mouth shut is always the best thing ….

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will end up with just a massive apology and do a spokesman ship for suicide. There isn’t enough to really to give him. Throwing the book at him is like 6 years probation because he has no priors.