• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs. Rams 9/16

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is picking the Rams in this game saying RG3 and Shanny will be brought back down to earth. Shanahan knows this and will use it to motivate them and have them ready. I don't think last weekend was a fluke. I think the Rams will be better prepared for RG3 than The Saints were but not enough to completely shut them down.

Skins win 17-14

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Skins running the ball a ton today.
Skins D come up big as well.

Skins 24-10

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly. Griffin played well, but Bradford and Amendola carved them up. Oh, and Josh Morgan...yeah...Josh Morgan...

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly. Griffin played well, but Bradford and Amendola carved them up. Oh, and Josh Morgan...yeah...Josh Morgan...

Yea. What a freakin bonehead. ::L :tsk:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cortland Finnegan is good at getting under players skin though, but still...

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cortland Finnegan is good at getting under players skin though, but still...

I can't stand that dude, but he did his job there and he did it well. Can't do what Josh did, just can't.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing end to the game yesterday. I think we had them on the ropes most of the game and just couldn't finish it. Was very disappointed to see Old Hokie Josh Morgan negate the chance we had in the end. Still, this team offensively looks light years ahead of what we had last year. RG3 needs to watch himself or he WILL get injured before the season is over. Guy is a total playmaker and competitor and I love that about him, but he took alot of unneeded shots yesterday. There are some winnable games over the next month for Griffin to continue cutting his teeth, after that an imposing strectch for the rest of the season. Still think .500 is an achievable and realistic goal (if the right people stay healthy).

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing end to the game yesterday. I think we had them on the ropes most of the game and just couldn't finish it. Was very disappointed to see Old Hokie Josh Morgan negate the chance we had in the end. Still, this team offensively looks light years ahead of what we had last year. RG3 needs to watch himself or he WILL get injured before the season is over. Guy is a total playmaker and competitor and I love that about him, but he took alot of unneeded shots yesterday. There are some winnable games over the next month for Griffin to continue cutting his teeth, after that an imposing strectch for the rest of the season. Still think .500 is an achievable and realistic goal (if the right people stay healthy).

Agree with everything. After last week I think some folks may have gotten their hopes up a little too much as far as the record goes. .500 would be good progress, and anything above that would be gravy.