• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox Farm Teams And Players

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My now living within a couple of miles of Fenway doesn't change the fact
I started following baseball with a AAA team in my native Oklahoma. So
inspired by a thread on the Oriole forum I decided to start one for people who live
to a farm team stadium than Boston.

If you want to comment on who you've watched play on a Sox minor league team at
any level who you think rates promotion or has particular strengths or weaknesses, do it here.

Pretend you're a scout filing reports for fans rather than the front office in other words.

Don't just talk about stats, because there are plenty of sites for those already.
Who you think is better, or worse, than his stats would be more what I have in mind for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My now living within a couple of miles of Fenway doesn't change the fact
I started following baseball with a AAA team in my native Oklahoma. So
inspired by a thread on the Oriole forum I decided to start one for people who live
to a farm team stadium than Boston.

If you want to comment on who you've watched play on a Sox minor league team at
any level who you think rates promotion or has particular strengths or weaknesses, do it here.

Pretend you're a scout filing reports for fans rather than the front office in other words.

Don't just talk about stats, because there are plenty of sites for those already.
Who you think is better, or worse, than his stats would be more what I have in mind for this thread.

I live in CT and watched some god players come through Bristol & New Britain when the Sox AA team was located there.

Now, NB is the Twins AA club so I try to catch the Sea Dogs when they come to town. (I missed them this year)...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you see any players you think the Sox should trade for feel free to say so here.

Comments about things not closely related to the Red Sox I personally
am not that interested in, but talk of trades or other potential acquisitions is
fine by me.