• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruits reactions....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MARK ALLEN ‏@theALLENshow 57m

So far so good . Good news from other commits ! #weare #NittanyNation

safety commit Marcus Allen for the Penn State fans this afternoon.

"I've come to realize over the past 48 hours that Penn State isn't a person. It's a spirit and an idea. It's the fans and the players and the coaches and the people who live in State College. The feeling I get when I visit State College isn't due to one person, but my experience with everyone I have come in contact with. I feel truly blessed and humbled to be mentioned in the same sentence with Penn State Football. Thank you all for accepting me into the PSU family. Coach Johnson has shown me through this that a team player works hard and stays the course through adversity. I've learned a new life lesson before I even stepped foot on campus. WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Some others checking in as well, Mark Allen and guys like Cabinda and Antione white doing work keeping class together with LJ

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post is exactly why I am calling BS on LOB. Penn State grads, fans, ex-players etc. are good people. LOB was just doing what ESPN does, try to make us sound like monsters. I root for the football team but I am proud of everything the school stands for.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Connor seems solid "as long as new coach still wants him", LOL, I think that's a safe bet

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT Holley staying because of LJ

WR's Goodwin, Thompkins, and Apke are waiting to see if Hixon is retained by the new coaching staff

CB Vincent staying put

TE Gesicki liked how BOB played his TE's so he is 50/50

QB O'Conner will not be enrolling early now and will wait to see who the new coach will be. He is upset because the schools he turned down VT, MSU and others already found someone else as their backup QB

S Allen is upset that BOB lied to him saying he would stay throughout Christian's career. However he is still 100% committed

RB Thomas was recruited by London who might follow BOB to the Texans so he is just waiting to see who gets hired and which staff stays at PSU

OT Beh looks like he will stay because he likes the good opportunity to play next season

CB Worley is staying it was his dream school

DT White loves LJ and waiting to see if he stays at PSU

LB Cabinda is staying

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to LJ, Obrien has called ever commit to explain his situation and why he left.

He didn't have to do anything. I find this action of his to be classy and it actually might help keep some recruits. We are all mad that he left but once again he didn't have to look back and help PSU.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT Holley staying because of LJ

WR's Goodwin, Thompkins, and Apke are waiting to see if Hixon is retained by the new coaching staff

CB Vincent staying put

TE Gesicki liked how BOB played his TE's so he is 50/50

QB O'Conner will not be enrolling early now and will wait to see who the new coach will be. He is upset because the schools he turned down VT, MSU and others already found someone else as their backup QB

S Allen is upset that BOB lied to him saying he would stay throughout Christian's career. However he is still 100% committed

RB Thomas was recruited by London who might follow BOB to the Texans so he is just waiting to see who gets hired and which staff stays at PSU

OT Beh looks like he will stay because he likes the good opportunity to play next season

CB Worley is staying it was his dream school

DT White loves LJ and waiting to see if he stays at PSU

LB Cabinda is staying

Apke and Goldwin would take a horrible hire to lose, Geisecki seems solid according to other recruits in class, O'Connor may still enroll early, he did an interview after that article quoting him and pretty much said unless the new guy is a dud or doesn't want him, he's PSU

thompkins by far most likely to leave.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
De'Andre Thompkins ‏@Calle_Alectia 4m
I am and will be a Nittany Lion. Enough said. #WeAre

I think he is here to stay with that tweet haha, and I have my friend in Disney and he said on Wednesday that Goldwin is a def stay and he was excited.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
De'Andre Thompkins ‏@Calle_Alectia 4m
I am and will be a Nittany Lion. Enough said. #WeAre

I think he is here to stay with that tweet haha, and I have my friend in Disney and he said on Wednesday that Goldwin is a def stay and he was excited.

LOL, was just going to post this. I was most worried about him, this class can still be lights out

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geseicki is solid, said he hopes its Golden "he's his dude" lol