• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens at Patriots Playoff Game Discussion 1/10/15

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being nice and giving him a day to get over the self shock......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also want to say that I'm not being rude or overly sensitive about MONEY's comments. I'm just responding as a responsible adult Patriot fan. A few of the Denver Board posters pretty much think I'm highly sensitive to remarks they make about the Patriots and have asked me to stay home. I'm sensitive and yet they quote my post piece by piece and challenge every word......and I'm sensitive?

If any of you Patriot fans think I'm being too reactive or too sensitive, please let me know. Heaven forbid that I upset any Raven fans or Bronco fans.................

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also want to say that I'm not being rude or overly sensitive about MONEY's comments. I'm just responding as a responsible adult Patriot fan. A few of the Denver Board posters pretty much think I'm highly sensitive to remarks they make about the Patriots and have asked me to stay home. I'm sensitive and yet they quote my post piece by piece and challenge every word......and I'm sensitive?

If any of you Patriot fans think I'm being too reactive or too sensitive, please let me know. Heaven forbid that I upset any Raven fans or Bronco fans.................

No way. Big Ken = all the enthusiasm of briz without the stupid!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just write what you believe in.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and no ray rice,.....no ray-ray/retirement send off,.....no ed reed,.....!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good morning gentlemen...guess what's for breakfast?

Tom-Brady-Can-of-Whup-Ass.jpg

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...idiots on NFL-ntwrk taking ravens,.....Terrell Davis wants his broncos in the SB, he took the ravens,.....when will these idiots learn 2011/12 was a fkkn century ago....!,.....fkkn dumbasses....!,.....*MM kicks cat*.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...idiots on NFL-ntwrk taking ravens,.....Terrell Davis wants his broncos in the SB, he took the ravens,.....when will these idiots learn 2011/12 was a fkkn century ago....!,.....fkkn dumbasses....!,.....*MM kicks cat*.

I'm thinking the Pats are fed up with the "kryptonite" talk and come out guns blazing!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a thousand people & im the only pats fan,so naturally they come to me for advice when they bet on them.my whole take on this game is,if the l-line blocks its a pats blowout,if they dont we get to hear how much the ravens own tom brady for the whole off season.this being said i got my bruce armstrong jersey on

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember when you told Dumler that you would talk to me about my alleged mean streak? Well, now you know that the Denver board is chock full of hyper-sensitive babies who take homerific posting to new levels. Seattle's boards are pretty much the same :L

If Money went to either of those two teams boards and tried to rile up the natives he would get a nasty PM or get banned.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the official weather report for Foxboro, MA for Saturday January 10, 2015. High temp all day will be 25 degrees. Game time temp will be 22 Degrees and feel like 15. By half time the temp will be 18 degrees and feel like 9. No rain, snow or sleet. Winds will be calm to start and could get to 20-25 mph by the end of the game. A 15 mph wind at half time will take the wind chill to -2 degrees.

If you're going to the game, take extra hand warmers to stuff into your BVDs. Me....?? I'll be sitting in front of my gas fireplace with snacks and drinks near at hand.....That and I can make a pottie call at my own leisure and won't have to worry about a drunk pissing on my leg.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my son went to the Jets game a few years back when we routed 'em 45 to ziltch. It was fucking COLD!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my son went to the Jets game a few years back when we routed 'em 45 to ziltch. It was fucking COLD!
Went to the late season Dolphins game with my brother 2 seasons ago and it was freakin brutal. Went to the late season Dolphins game with my daughter 3 seasons ago and it was almost as bad.

The moral of the story? No more late season games for this guy.

Oh yeah, went to the playoff game that they lost to the Jets a few years back too. My brother and I froze our nuts off at that one too.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....there's always a ~breeze~ in Gillette,.....the open ~air~ stadium will make it feel like a freezer once it get's dark out,........"C A N ' T W A I T"...!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the late season Dolphins game with my brother 2 seasons ago and it was freakin brutal. Went to the late season Dolphins game with my daughter 3 seasons ago and it was almost as bad.

The moral of the story? No more late season games for this guy.

Oh yeah, went to the playoff game that they lost to the Jets a few years back too. My brother and I froze our nuts off at that one too.
I went to all those playoff games back in 2003, 2004,.......It was below zero when we played tenn. , everybody had a pint of whiskey/brandy on them,security just laughed.,.....memories.