• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBF, tell me about a couple of these tourneys you placed in. 40k a year, you either winning a few or entering one every week.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because we don't have a vFishing tourney :pound:

ripley%20magnus%20fishing%20game.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ha, my son has a magnetic fishing game like that for the bathtub. 99% of the time he only catches the side of the tub. I tell him "get ready to cut a lot of lines or troll over to get out of the brush, son"

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't. Basketballl season is a little tougher. brings my % down to 66%.

My truck and boat were paid for with the 2006-2009 winnings alone. When your money makes 4% just sitting there.....well, you get the picture.

Another big tourney this weekend. The new Live Target Baitballs are the key this year. No stopping me now.

Koppers Fishing LIVETARGET® Life-Like Lures

Hey now that we have estabished that fantasy land is a place we can proclaim as reality on the Hoop, let's talk about my "Rather be Fishing" reality.

First thing you idiots need to buy is that I am really a pretty big deal in Vegas. You don't remember me and my short career with the Miami Dolphins, but those dialed into handicaping sure do. Blew my knee out in my rookie year or as my resources tell me, I'd have been a lock for 7 Pro Bowl invites. I could prove this in an instant if it where not for my work with the CIA during my Junior year in Highschool. Those Government motherfuckers erased my enitre background, including my 3.8 40 yard dash and 620 lb. weight lifting records.

During rehab I met Babe Winkleman. The man knows true talent and dialed into me and my potential skills immediately. Taught me a great deal, but credits me with changing his life. Next spring Babe is dedicating his new book "Proper Hooking Exercises for Tuna vs. Proper Tuna Exercises for Hooking...the History of Kegal Exercising". Babe paid to sponsor me in my fishing career, but insisted I never mention his name in public, just talk about "bait balls".

Bait balling sounds a bit more technical than it really is, but is very effective in reeling in the gay fish. Let those poor losers worry about proper hooks, trolling speed, bait and location, they are over thinking it. Bait balling (or more commanly known as tea bagging the water) is what all us rich winners are doing.

Ya bitches, 40K! I could buy and sell Hammers ass with that kind of cash.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now that we have estabished that fantasy land is a place we can proclaim as reality on the Hoop, let's talk about my "Rather be Fishing" reality.

First thing you idiots need to buy is that I am really a pretty big deal in Vegas. You don't remember me and my short career with the Miami Dolphins, but those dialed into handicaping sure do. Blew my knee out in my rookie year or as my resources tell me, I'd have been a lock for 7 Pro Bowl invites. I could prove this in an instant if it where not for my work with the CIA during my Junior year in Highschool. Those Government motherfuckers erased my enitre background, including my 3.8 40 yard dash and 620 lb. weight lifting records.

During rehab I met Babe Winkleman. The man knows true talent and dialed into me and my potential skills immediately. Taught me a great deal, but credits me with changing his life. Next spring Babe is dedicating his new book "Proper Hooking Exercises for Tuna vs. Proper Tuna Exercises for Hooking...the History of Kegal Exercising". Babe paid to sponsor me in my fishing career, but insisted I never mention his name in public, just talk about "bait balls".

Bait balling sounds a bit more technical than it really is, but is very effective in reeling in the gay fish. Let those poor losers worry about proper hooks, trolling speed, bait and location, they are over thinking it. Bait balling (or more commanly known as tea bagging the water) is what all us rich winners are doing.

tumblr_ly7s0wv84v1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahhh, my little pussy fart back for more action. Tell me pussy fart, did you spend all day writing that incredibly boring diatribe, trying and failing at masking my awesomeness? :noidea:

Fishing is not a hard sport. Sure the initial financial burden is hefty, but once you learn your specific style that you like to fish and are good at, you can make some coin. Then when you up it a notch or two (my bracket of skill) you can make more than coin. I've won several boat voachers in my day and I'm gonna tell ya, there is nothing like having a stranger offer you cash money for a boat voucher 10 minutes after you win it. BOOM

So all of you can keep dreaming with your insults and slander towards my good name, but you know what? I'd rather be fishing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, my little pussy fart back for more action. Tell me pussy fart, did you spend all day writing that incredibly boring diatribe, trying and failing at masking my awesomeness? :noidea:

Fishing is not a hard sport. Sure the initial financial burden is hefty, but once you learn your specific style that you like to fish and are good at, you can make some coin. Then when you up it a notch or two (my bracket of skill) you can make more than coin. I've won several boat voachers in my day and I'm gonna tell ya, there is nothing like having a stranger offer you cash money for a boat voucher 10 minutes after you win it. BOOM

So all of you can keep dreaming with your insults and slander towards my good name, but you know what? I'd rather be fisted.

Fixed it.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all the fisherman in your made up tournament world speak redneck ebonics, or are you the only one?

BOOM

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all the fisherman in your made up tournament world speak redneck ebonics, or are you the only one?

BOOM

Eat shit, hillbilly. Please show me where "redneck ebonics" is spoken. I have a degree from Tulane and another from FSU. I have more smarts in my farts than you have in your clitoris. :yahoo:

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat shit, hillbilly. Please show me where "redneck ebonics" is spoken. I have a degree from Tulane and another from FSU. I have more smarts in my farts than you have in your clitoris. :yahoo:

Two degrees, and you still sound like Malibu's most wanted! Lies piled on top of lies you liar!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two degrees, and you still sound like Malibu's most wanted! Lies piled on top of lies you liar!

Haters gonna hate. You're just jelly. Come on out to one of the tourney's we'll see what you got in that old tank of yours. Bring your fishing rod/reel and some Roboworms.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate. You're just jelly. Come on out to one of the tourney's we'll see what you got in that old tank of yours. Bring your fishing rod/reel and some Roboworms.

Roboworms? Now your puttin' all of your junk in the water, not just your nutsack?:noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To the bold. Not difficult to hate ignorance.

To the underlined. Who is going to be jelly about a person that thinks they are the next Bill Dance? Yes I remember his boring ass shows from when I was younger.

If you like fishing that is just fine. It is a decent hobby if you like to drink. Just stop pretending you are some high rolling, big shot, fisherman, millionaire, intellect. All it does is make you look like a total ignorant ass to people. Well maybe that is your objective. Sometimes you do not seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Let me rephrase that. As of YET you seem to be the dullest knife in the drawer.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBF, what happened to your Heaters? Giving up 121 points to a Horford-less Hawks team? Really?

:kidding:

:postwhore:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the bold. Not difficult to hate ignorance.

To the underlined. Who is going to be jelly about a person that thinks they are the next Bill Dance? Yes I remember his boring ass shows from when I was younger.

If you like fishing that is just fine. It is a decent hobby if you like to drink. Just stop pretending you are some high rolling, big shot, fisherman, millionaire, intellect. All it does is make you look like a total ignorant ass to people. Well maybe that is your objective. Sometimes you do not seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Let me rephrase that. As of YET you seem to be the dullest knife in the drawer.

Fuck you, his outtakes are hilarious!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many to name them all.

My favorites are the Big Bass Splash and Big Dawg Baits tourneys

:clap:

If you're banking 40 a year fishing, it's not on those two little trails. You must better than Brett Hite, Zell Rowland, Brent Long, Clark Wendlandt, Peter T, or Anthony Gagliardi? In case you don't know, those guys fish the FLW tour and all made under 50k last year on that tour and they were all on the top 50 money list.