• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did, you chickenshit lil bitch. You called me out, I slapped you around like a truck stop whore and in order to save face for your crew of sissified toads, you had the thread moved.

You deserve to have the stupid ass sassiness slapped off your face for talking to me that way.

That sinfull rant will cost you about 20 "Hail Mary's". Not to mention how let down that church-going girlfriend of yours is right now.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sinfull rant will cost you about 20 "Hail Mary's". Not to mention how let down that church-going girlfriend of yours is right now.

Hail Mary's? That is what that quack religion does when they sin. I'm LDS, a true Christian religion. Plus the girls are prettier.

Romeo, you started this thread, I responded in defense of my reputation, style and class (totally slammin' you BTW) and then you had the thread moved so your college gang of OU non-alums wouldn't see what a fuck stick you had become. Calling me a "****" in two seperate posts is rude and uncalled for and I can assure you, you wouldn't have the sack to do that in person. You should watch your mouth from this moment forward.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hail Mary's? That is what that quack religion does when they sin. I'm LDS, a true Christian religion. Plus the girls are prettier.

Romeo, you started this thread, I responded in defense of my reputation, style and class (totally slammin' you BTW) and then you had the thread moved so your college gang of OU non-alums wouldn't see what a fuck stick you had become. Calling me a "****" in two seperate posts is rude and uncalled for and I can assure you, you wouldn't have the sack to do that in person. You should watch your mouth from this moment forward.

I bet you have a lisp, don't you? :laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said. Ask any mod. I never asked the thread to be moved. You have shown yourself to be a liar yet again.

And I'd call you a **** in person too, because that's exactly what you are. Like I said, any time you want to come to Oklahoma, ****.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. Ask any mod. I never asked the thread to be moved. You have shown yourself to be a liar yet again.

And I'd call you a **** in person too, because that's exactly what you are. Like I said, any time you want to come to Oklahoma, ****.

Meet me half way. But be sure to bring another person to drive your twisted up ass home.

Having threads moved to the Toilet Bowl is pathetic, you sissy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meet me half way. But be sure to bring another person to drive your twisted up ass home.

Having threads moved to the Toilet Bowl is pathetic, you sissy.

Keep saying it. Maybe it will actually be true next time, ****.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LDS?

:laugh3:

Home-fry needs to google Joseph Smith and learn what an evil twit he really was. He is the USA's Mohammed.LMAO@ all the duped sheep.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LDS?

Home-fry needs to google Joseph Smith and learn what an evil twit he really was. LMAO@ all the duped sheep.

Lmao at his holy book being written by Joseph Smith looking into a hat where God supposedly gave him one letter at a time. Apparently God didn't go to grammar school though because his book was rife with misspellings and grammatical errors. :laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LDS?

Home-fry needs to google Joseph Smith and learn what an evil twit he really was. He is the USA's Mohammed.LMAO@ all the duped sheep.

Why would I google him when I already know who he is? He translated the GOld Plates into the Book of Mormon, another Testament of Jesus Christ. He wasn't an evil man, just persecuted in several states until he was murdered. You need to go to Church and not be a heathen or you might lose your spot in Heaven.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I google him when I already know who he is? He translated the GOld Plates into the Book of Mormon, another Testament of Jesus Christ. He wasn't an evil man, just persecuted in several states until he was murdered. You need to go to Church and not be a heathen or you might lose your spot in Heaven.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He frequented whore-houses, got them pregnant, then sent them off for abortions. He murdered many. LMAO@ anyone that would follow this clown.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He frequented whore-houses, got them pregnant, then sent them off for abortions. He murdered many. LMAO@ anyone that would follow this clown.

Mormons don't follow Joseph Smith. They follow the Bible and Book of Mormon. Smith just happened to be the one that Moroni helped with the translation. Smith was questioning what religion was the right one and POOF.....he was shown the light.

You obviously don't have knowledge in the field of Theology.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mormons don't follow Joseph Smith. They follow the Bible and Book of Mormon. Smith just happened to be the one that Moroni helped with the translation. Smith was questioning what religion was the right one and POOF.....he was shown the light.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know a false prophet when I see one. If Smith were part of this generation he'd be David Koresh.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares. Religion in general is absolutely fucktarded.