• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate My Team!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 65% 35-7 TD/INT ratio but his 2015 season was just as great if not better. His career % is 64%...he is always highly efficient. I wouldn't expect much of a decline
they had the lowest team passing attempts by a team since 2013, good luck keeping that run up, or tyler lockett catching a td every 3rd pass

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had the lowest team passing attempts by a team since 2013, good luck keeping that run up, or tyler lockett catching a td every 3rd pass

The big play ability probably has a lot to do with teams not expecting them to pass. Getting him as a late round pick is great value ESPECIALLY for a 2nd option. Bottomline: RW is way underrated almost every year and he produces but like I said before I can see why he is getting picked late. Not sure why someone would take Dak over him though tbh.

2018: 9th
2017: 1st
2016: 11th
2015: 3rd
2014: 3rd
2013: 8th

I know Seattle relies on their ground game but I expect his pass attempts to go up...that was his lowest since 2013. I expect in the high 400's

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big play ability probably has a lot to do with teams not expecting them to pass. Getting him as a late round pick is great value ESPECIALLY for a 2nd option. Bottomline: RW is way underrated almost every year and he produces but like I said before I can see why he is getting picked late. Not sure why someone would take Dak over him though tbh.

2018: 9th
2017: 1st
2016: 11th
2015: 3rd
2014: 3rd
2013: 8th

I know Seattle relies on their ground game but I expect his pass attempts to go up...that was his lowest since 2013. I expect in the high 400's
Well see investing a first in a rb, tells me they wanna run

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring league, 10 members, drafting from the 8th slot.

1.8 - Devante Adams... Run on RBs in the 1st. BPA for RB was Conner, Cook or Mixon. Came down to Adams or Hopkins for me. Both are solid but went with the better QB.
2.13 - James Conner... Cook went, so it was either Conner or Mixon. Call me a homer but Conner looks better. Didn't feel like reaching yet.
3.28 - Keenan Allen... Feel like I am always targeting him this year. Gotta get your guy, amirite? Close to right on par with ADP +1.
4.33 - Damien Williams... Not exactly confident with this guy but he was BPA and part of an explosive offense. Should work out just fine. ADP is 26.
5.48 - David Montgomery... Lots of people overlooking him and I was happy about it. ADP is 40.
6.53 - Matt Ryan... Felt like the run on the tier 1 guys was about to start. Mahomes, Rodgers & Watson were gone. Waited 10 picks after Rodgers & Watson before I decided it was time. A little bit of a reach here with Ryan given his 66 ADP, but I felt better about him than I do Baker Mayfield (ADP 60). But I was wrong about the run. Next QB didn't go until the middle of round 8. Felt like I got caught with my pants down. Oh well!
7.68 - OJ Howard... Wasn't exactly enthused with the WR or RB board here. So I went with high potential at a diff position of need. ADP of 57, so hoping for good value if he stays healthy.
8.73 - Tyler Boyd... Well he's a WR1 for the time being. Established decent rapport in limited feature last season. Hope he can build on it. ADP of 56.
9.88 - Corey Davis... Meh pick. Went BPA and WRs were starting to thin out. ADP of 96, but I liked him better than a few others ahead of him.
10.93 - Royce Freeman... ADP 98. Been reading a lot about potential here. Needed help in the RB room and he was BPA unless I wanted Tarik Cohen or Kenyan Drake. Might have missed out on Drake though but he scared me (as he did many others).
11.108 - Peyton Barber... ADP 106. Finding a starter this late made me happy. We'll see how RJ2 fits into the equation in TB. For now, it seems like its Barber's job to lose.
12.113 - Jaguars DST... Bears & Rams gone in 10th & 11th respectively. Timed this pick right as 3 defenses went soon after even though ADP lists this group at 127. Big standard deviation though.
13.128 - Donte Moncrief... Beating this drum all offseason. Hoping for gold. Was hoping to grab him later, but a late run on WRs spurred me into action. He was near the top of the remaining list.
14.133 - Russell Wilson... Either him or Rivers here. A lot of people were scared of Wilson, for good reason. But I'll take the chance! ADP of 85? Sure, why not!?
15.148 - Adrian Peterson... Flier on a potential starter if Guice doesn't prove healthy enough or worthy. ADP of 118.
16.153 - Brett Maher... Either him or Elliot. I like kickers with questionable offenses but good O-lines. Went with Maher based on having a different bye week than my defense.

QB - Ryan, Wilson
RB - Conner, Williams, Montgomery, R Freeman, Barber, Peterson
WR - Adams, Allen, Boyd, Davis, Moncrief
TE - Howard
DST - Jaguars
K - Maher

Feel like my only regret with this draft is not taking a backup TE. But honestly, with 5 teams taking 2 TEs I felt like there was more value being pushed down at other positions worth throwing darts at. I'll typically go this route every year even if most my stock pile late-rounders end up on waivers. Just increasing my odds to find gold at bigger positions of need.

Decent group from top to bottom. Not big on my WR depth, but I could have plenty of trade bait to work with if any of my late RBs pan out.
Started:

QB: Ryan
RB: Conner
RB: Williams
WR: Adams
WR: Allen
TE: Howard
Flex: Montgomery
D: JAX
K: Maher

And they mustered me 65pts in week 1... :L :L :L