• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate my team

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten team roto league with BA, R, HR, RBI, and SB for hitters; W, ERA, WHIP, K, and S for pitchers.

C Carlos Santana, Cle C, 1B, DH
1B Brandon Moss, Oak 1B, OF
2B Daniel Murphy, NYM 2B
3B Adrian Beltre, Tex 3B
SS Hanley Ramirez, LAD SS
2B/SS Jed Lowrie, Oak SS, 2B
1B/3B Pablo Sandoval, SF 3B
OF Shin-Soo Choo, Tex OF
OF Jose Bautista, Tor OF
OF Starling Marte, Pit OF
OF Michael Bourn, Cle OF DTD
OF Norichika Aoki, KC OF
UTIL Matt Adams, StL
Bench Mark Teixeira, NYY
P Adam Wainwright, StL SP
P Madison Bumgarner, SF SP
P Koji Uehara, Bos
P Alex Cobb, TB SP
P Michael Wacha, StL SP
P Jason Grilli, Pit RP
P Rafael Soriano, Wsh RP
P Fernando Rodney, Sea RP
P Jim Henderson, Mil RP
Bench Chris Archer, TB SP
[FONT=&quot]Bench Neal Cotts, Tex RP [/FONT]

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Lowrie.. Just not sure he can keep up the quality work he's been doing. But I will second the "order your rings" post for earlier

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i missing something... order the rings is saying this team is good... I just dont see it...

10 teams guys, every team is going to be stacked, and i dont think this team has a good enough rotation, he is hoarding closers, but closers never get fair trade value, so the rotation will remain below average...

The offense is relying on too much... I just dont see the power numbers being good for a 10 team league...

Looks like the two focuses are speed and saves, and this team will be good there, but elsewhere it looks average at best... I would say font order your rings anytime soon... in fact i dont think this team will be able to place in the money(1,2,3)... I see 5th at best...

Unless of course i missed something...

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i missing something... order the rings is saying this team is good... I just dont see it...

10 teams guys, every team is going to be stacked, and i dont think this team has a good enough rotation, he is hoarding closers, but closers never get fair trade value, so the rotation will remain below average...

The offense is relying on too much... I just dont see the power numbers being good for a 10 team league...

Looks like the two focuses are speed and saves, and this team will be good there, but elsewhere it looks average at best... I would say font order your rings anytime soon... in fact i dont think this team will be able to place in the money(1,2,3)... I see 5th at best...

Unless of course i missed something...

I think that's a fair assessment. Speed and saves are definitely more of a strength than power and depth in the starting pitching. I'm certainly no expert, but it seems to me that leagues are rarely won on draft day. Have to do it over the course of a season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think you have a pretty good mix of speed and power on the offensive side. I worry about your SP depth, but the guys you have are pretty good. Ks and Ws but be tough for your team, so you better be near or at the top in the other 3 pitching cats (possible).

By the way, not sure if you saw but I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about joining the MBBRL. We still have 1 spot left if you are interested, let me know. It is a fun and unique league. A couple other guys have also been invited so first responder gets the spot.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think you have a pretty good mix of speed and power on the offensive side. I worry about your SP depth, but the guys you have are pretty good. Ks and Ws but be tough for your team, so you better be near or at the top in the other 3 pitching cats (possible).

By the way, not sure if you saw but I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about joining the MBBRL. We still have 1 spot left if you are interested, let me know. It is a fun and unique league. A couple other guys have also been invited so first responder gets the spot.

Thanks for the invite, tlance. I get too consumed with only one team to take on another, so I'm going to pass.

I'm interested in your comment about SP depth. I typically don't carry more than one SP during an entire season, but I'm hoping that Wainwright and Bumgarner make it too difficult to drop them. I won't be surprised if Cobb and Archer aren't on my team for long, as I try to look for favorable daily matchups.