• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate my second and final draft, ESPN fantasy

Rate my Draft

• Total voters

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team league with the Family.

This is a points per reception league with Flex

I got first pick.

1. RB - LeSean McCoy Phi
  2. RB - Reggie Bush Det
  3. WR - Jordy Nelson GB
  4. WR - Torrey Smith Bal
  5. TE - Jason Witten
  6. QB - Matthew Stafford Det
  7. WR - Wes Welker Den
  8. RB - Steven Jackson Atl
  9. WR - Jermey Maclin Phi
  10. WR - Greg Jennings Min
  11. Def - Kansas City Chiefs
  12. RB - LeGarrette Blount Pit
  13. K - Adam Vinatieri Ind
  14. TE - Charles Clay Mia
  15. QB - Alex Smith SF
  16. Def - Philadelphia Eagles

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its an A! :yahoo:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me from picks 1-9. Very solid IMO. Then it went downhill. I don't like your depth behind your two starting RBs. I would attempt to grab Devonta Freeman in case SJax goes down. And I would drop you extra D to add some bench depth for players.

Overall I like it and you could be a contender.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Micro........had to be better options than Jennings and the Chiefs there.............Welker/Macklin in the flex is nice but not too keen on the depth after that. Still, good team.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say a C ranking. My problem with your team starts from round 2. As this is a full point poor league you needed to go wr and with McCoy on your team already you did not Ned to go early on a rb 2. Nor do I think bush was the best choice in rb at that point. In ppr leagues more rbs are serviceable even in a 10 team league. So you really hurt yourself with having a weak wr corp in a 10 team league. Your bench kind of sucks and has little potential to ever become starters. 10 team league the bench should have at least one hr wr and one rb, consistency on bench will never improve your team enough.

I am on the border of giving you a D but getting a should be top 5 QB in the 6th round saves you.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me from picks 1-9. Very solid IMO. Then it went downhill. I don't like your depth behind your two starting RBs. I would attempt to grab Devonta Freeman in case SJax goes down. And I would drop you extra D to add some bench depth for players.

Word for word was exactly what i was gonna say then read it as if SportsHoopla was writing down the words I was about to say!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say a C ranking. My problem with your team starts from round 2. As this is a full point poor league you needed to go wr and with McCoy on your team already you did not Ned to go early on a rb 2. Nor do I think bush was the best choice in rb at that point. In ppr leagues more rbs are serviceable even in a 10 team league. So you really hurt yourself with having a weak wr corp in a 10 team league. Your bench kind of sucks and has little potential to ever become starters. 10 team league the bench should have at least one hr wr and one rb, consistency on bench will never improve your team enough.

I am on the border of giving you a D but getting a should be top 5 QB in the 6th round saves you.

That's way too harsh, and incorrect IMO. He'd got a great core to build around. Maclin in that offense will get tons of opps(which means take Torrey out, stash on bench). Welker, when healthy can also see tons of targets.

Bush showed in the third preseason game how explosive he still is.

His draft is definitely not a C, and nowhere near a D.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's way too harsh, and incorrect IMO. He'd got a great core to build around. Maclin in that offense will get tons of opps(which means take Torrey out, stash on bench). Welker, when healthy can also see tons of targets.

Bush in the second, smith in the fourth, and witten in the fifth are terrible picks. Welker, Jackson, and Maclin are all incredibly injury prone. I don't see that team remaining healthy the rest of the year. McCoy, Nelson, and stafford are not enough to carry that team. I see it as a non playoff team.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give ya a C+..McCoy, Bush, Witten, and Welker are all fine choices in a ppr, and Stafford should be top 5, so the starting lineup should be pretty good must weeks. It's your bench where you lose a lot. Just not a lot to love there, should an injury bug hit you, your in serious trouble

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the truth is somewhere in between. I don't think this was a terrible draft, but the people calling this team a contender and forgetting that this is a 10 team league. This roster is one I would expect to see in a 12 teamer.

If everything goes perfect with Bush, Welker and Stafford, then the team could be quite good. If these guys falter or get hurt, then it could also finish last.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll let ya know how the season turns out.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the people calling this team a contender
Now I never said it WAS a contender, just that he COULD be a contender. And I stand by that idea. He definitely needs to make a couple moves, but the pieces are there.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks I like, especially considering the value of a couple of them:
McCoy, Jordy, Stafford, Maclin, Clay

Picks I don't like:
Bush, Welker, Jennings, No need for a backup DST, and no need to get a K before the 15th rd in any league imo.

Good start to the season, and as long as you get a couple of gems off waivers (actually can be very easy in a 10 team league) you should be competitive. McCoy Jordy Stafford combo will win a few weeks on their own.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said it is not a d, but it is close... Remember that this is a full point ppr league and a 10 team league. He has a weak WR1 and a weak WR2. I do agree that maclin and walker were great buys, but he is counting on one of them to be successful too much. I would have liked to see him draft a wr in the second round. His bench has no potential at all, and can pretty much all be dropped in a 10 team league. Round 10 and on are all droppable.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks I like, especially considering the value of a couple of them:
McCoy, Jordy, Stafford, Maclin, Clay

Picks I don't like:
Bush, Welker, Jennings, No need for a backup DST, and no need to get a K before the 15th rd in any league imo.

Good start to the season, and as long as you get a couple of gems off waivers (actually can be very easy in a 10 team league) you should be competitive. McCoy Jordy Stafford combo will win a few weeks on their own.

16 rounds is pretty deep for a 10 team league. Chances are most big sleepers are taken.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said it is not a d, but it is close... Remember that this is a full point ppr league and a 10 team league. He has a weak WR1 and a weak WR2. I do agree that maclin and walker were great buys, but he is counting on one of them to be successful too much. I would have liked to see him draft a wr in the second round. His bench has no potential at all, and can pretty much all be dropped in a 10 team league. Round 10 and on are all droppable.

I agree with most of this, except for your assessment of Jordy Nelson. He is every bit as good as any of the WRs drafted after the top 3.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of this, except for your assessment of Jordy Nelson. He is every bit as good as any of the WRs drafted after the top 3.

When I say weak wr1 I mean he is the 7th or worse WR(in a 10 team league). Nelson is certainly a wr 1. But I would rather have Calvin, dthomas, Bryant, green, Julio, Marshall. Which means he is at best the 7 IMO. And in full PPR I like Antonio brown better too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I say weak wr1 I mean he is the 7th or worse WR(in a 10 team league). Nelson is certainly a wr 1. But I would rather have Calvin, dthomas, Bryant, green, Julio, Marshall. Which means he is at best the 7 IMO. And in full PPR I like Antonio brown better too.

I can't argue with that, although I think it is a toss up between Nelson, Julio and Marshall. Still though, I take McCoy and Nelson over just about all RB/WR combos available to be paired with those other WRs.

I guess what I am saying is that the issues do not stem from the first two picks. They were both excellent choices.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue with that, although I think it is a toss up between Nelson, Julio and Marshall. Still though, I take McCoy and Nelson over just about all RB/WR combos available to be paired with those other WRs.

I guess what I am saying is that the issues do not stem from the first two picks. They were both excellent choices.

But how much better would he have been with Nelson and Antonio brown???

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 rounds is pretty deep for a 10 team league. Chances are most big sleepers are taken.

People were riding high with Nick Foles, Zac Stacy, Keenan Allen, Alshon Jeffery, Knowshon Moreno, Julian Edelman, Kendall Wright, Danny Woodhead, Joique Bell, Julius Thomas, and Harry Douglas as their starters for a lot of weeks, especially if you were in a flex league. Most of those guys were FAs in a lot of leagues at the beginning of the season last year. All contributed greatly for stretches of the season last year, some for the entire year.

Always gems out there in 10 team formats, much more scarce, of course, when bumping to 12+ teams.