• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rashad Johnson lose part of middle finger after making tackle...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that shit on yahoo...damn I bet that hurts.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT had an Olineman do the exact same thing a few years ago. It's pretty damn impressive how tough some of these fuckers can be.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT had an Olineman do the exact same thing a few years ago. It's pretty damn impressive how tough some of these fuckers can be.

I'd shit myself directly before passing out if something like that happened to me.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd shit myself directly before passing out if something like that happened to me.

I've become pretty numb to seeing blood and gore, but if I took my glove off and a peice of my finger was missing there is no fucking way I would keep playing...even if it didn't hurt as bad as you may think...which is possible with pain medications and the massive amounts of epinephrine in your system.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you go to make a tackle and you cut/break/snap/sever apart of your finger off? Crazy stuff.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you go to make a tackle and you cut/break/snap/sever apart of your finger off? Crazy stuff.

I'm curious as to how exactly it happened too. Get caught in a jersey/helmet, stepped on? Crazy stuff indeed.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm curious as to how exactly it happened too. Get caught in a jersey/helmet, stepped on? Crazy stuff indeed.

Here's an old article from jizzney about the VT lineman I was talking about. Apparently, he missed a block and Tyrod Taylor started scrambling and his pinkie got caught in Tyrod's facemask. Idk about Johnson, but if he got his finger stuck in the guy he was tackling's facemask i'm sure the same thing could have happened. Just speculating here though. :noidea:

Hokies right guard Greg Nosal lost part of finger, played on - ESPN

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an old article from jizzney about the VT lineman I was talking about. Apparently, he missed a block and Tyrod Taylor started scrambling and his pinkie got caught in Tyrod's facemask. Idk about Johnson, but if he got his finger stuck in the guy he was tackling's facemask i'm sure the same thing could have happened. Just speculating here though. :noidea:

Hokies right guard Greg Nosal lost part of finger, played on - ESPN

Could you imagine looking down and your bone is sticking out the end of your finger (or whats left anyway)?

tumblr_m5670pWChg1r93cieo1_500.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could you imagine looking down and your bone is sticking out the end of your finger (or whats left anyway)?

tumblr_m5670pWChg1r93cieo1_500.gif

Idk....i've seen other things and took it like a lot better than I thought I would. Usually hasn't involved it being my body part though. I saw a lumbar fusion last Friday for the first time which involved about a 4" deep by 6" wide hole in your lower back complete with cordless power tools drilling holes in your back, a surgeon beating on a hammer and chisel like his life depended on it, and a phillips head screw driver doing the more precise work. If you ever wonder why you are so sore from an orthopedic surgery....go watch one and you will know in about 5 minutes.:lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk....i've seen other things and took it like a lot better than I thought I would. Usually hasn't involved it being my body part though. I saw a lumbar fusion last Friday for the first time which involved about a 4" deep by 6" wide hole in your lower back complete with cordless power tools drilling holes in your back, a surgeon beating on a hammer and chisel like his life depended on it, and a phillips head screw driver doing the more precise work. If you ever wonder why you are so sore from an orthopedic surgery....go watch one and you will know in about 5 minutes.:lol:

I've heard they really get after it in those surgeries. Not sure I could stomach watching something like that, not really my cup of tea.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably got his finger caught in a helmet. Happened to me once when I was a kid, hurt like hell but finger stayed attached.

I can only imagine how much more it must have hurt having it stuck and moved enough to rip the finger off.

shudder.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably got his finger caught in a helmet. Happened to me once when I was a kid, hurt like hell but finger stayed attached.

I can only imagine how much more it must have hurt having it stuck and moved enough to rip the finger off
I disagree, it was obviously caught in a belt loop or something.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch a double hip replacement live. That will get your jeebies going. It is a fascinating procedure but it is still stuck in the Middle Ages.