• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raptors Road Commentary: DMJ Style!!!!

Who would win a Raptors spelling bee?

• Linas Kleiza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerryd Bayless

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Jose Calderon

• Joey Dorsey

• Total voters

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im psyched to watch timmy d play. i know hes kinda old and washed up, but the guy knows how to ball. favourite player all time

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im now watching on mute because of this weird echoy thing going on

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hate tim duncan, probably more than kobe.

but you hate bargnani so i can forgive you

funny thing is. the only two nba jerseys i own are tim duncan and bargnani. the bargnani one was a gift. i had no choice but to accept it.

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
think he's a big phoney that whines at his team mates. also think his rings were rigged like kobes

you're a crazy mother fucker. timmy is one of the best teammates there is. and why on earth were his rings rigged? he got lucky a little (getting cleveland in the finals) but that guy has earned his.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think the coaches are getting fed up with bargnanis rebounding. notice they've played him at the 3 from time to time recently and last game triano actually got pissed at him kind of

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ive decided to watch ed davis this game. hes been putting up nice stats lately, and i wanna see if his performance matches it

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you're a crazy mother fucker. timmy is one of the best teammates there is. and why on earth were his rings rigged? he got lucky a little (getting cleveland in the finals) but that guy has earned his.

because san antono s actualy a huge market and probably mexico's team as well while everyone uses san antonio as the example of why the league isn;t rigged, works out perfect for them. not to mention they always choose some loser that went 4 years of college to boast going to school because it (college ball) is free adverting(also the reason why they wont let kids come out of highschool no more)

corupt whore show, lets just watch some ed davis dunks and hope the mob took the raps tonight with the massive spread

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i've forgot that the spurs have the best record in the league right now. imagine if we beat them! yay!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i've forgot that the spurs have the best record in the league right now. imagine if we beat them! yay!

would only happen because the mob bet on the raps
then again, the spurs are the best team this year only because stern has chosen to milk texas and dallas just lost butler