• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the top 4 Big Ten programs going forward

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan was expected, by all accounts, to dip this year and most predictions were in the 8-9 win range because of the serious holes in our roster left by failures of the previous staff. You expect Harbaugh to work miracles. The rational people will continue to look at what he did as a good job and expect those young, talented, players that dominated on defense all year to return next year and be better. The same on offense. Harbaugh had a special needs kid at QB and managed to almost beat Wisconsin, OSU and MSU this year.

You lost by 14 in a game where your offense had three first downs in the second half. If that's "almost beating Wisconsin," then Wisconsin has "almost" won six of the last eight titles.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost by 14 in a game where your offense had three first downs in the second half. If that's "almost beating Wisconsin," then Wisconsin has "almost" won six of the last eight titles.
Yeah, that's because our starting QB got knocked out of the game in the 3rd quarter. Michigan was winning that game right up until that point.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MSU is probably gonna be 1 or 2. They return 22 starters and Lewerke is one of the most underrated QB's. It really pains me to say this though.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top teams perform no matter how many are returning on their rosters.

Alabama sent 10 players to the NFL last year.

I don't know how many Clemson sent, but I know they only have 4 seniors on their entire team.

Only middle of the road teams like need loads of returning starters to have success. Harbaugh/Michigan just sucks.
If your team is 0-10 like mine, you don't want them sumbitches returning. You want some new ones!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your team is 0-10 like mine, you don't want them sumbitches returning. You want some new ones!

The good news is - we are returning everyone.
The bad news is - we are returning everyone.