• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank the playoff teams in order of which ones you'd most prefer to take home the Natty

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the road wins vs. Top 25 teams ...

54f793d88f580.image.jpg

WQBQBCGEUPMMMBD.20160714200621.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No band has cooler artwork, than Iron Maiden

Up the Irons!

Yep! Iron Maiden does have some COOL artwork

Moody Blues had some great album cover artwork back in the day. You know... the 'Psychedelic' craziness times. :hippie:

@DeepCreek & @Justin Tyme will understand what I'm talking about. heh heh :nod:

insearcoflostchordcover1.jpg

OH... Back to the thread...

Georgia
Clemson
Oklahoma
Alabama

:suds: To ALL!

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! Iron Maiden does have some COOL artwork

Moody Blues had some great album cover artwork back in the day. You know... the 'Psychedelic' craziness times. :hippie:

@DeepCreek & @Justin Tyme will understand what I'm talking about. heh heh :nod:

insearcoflostchordcover1.jpg

OH... Back to the thread...

Georgia
Clemson
Oklahoma
Alabama

:suds: To ALL!

There was a bunch of'em, that's for sure, Most of my albums grew legs and walked off, or sprouted wings and flew off. Never did buy any of the posters, Wish I would have, tho! Some of those fetch quite a few $$$ nowdays!
Hope you had a great day yesterday and didn't get covered in 30 inches of snow!

I'll go with Georgia;
the others...whichever

Right now, IMO, I think UGA doesn't have what it takes to get past OK. We'll see in a few days.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a bunch of'em, that's for sure, Most of my albums grew legs and walked off, or sprouted wings and flew off. Never did buy any of the posters, Wish I would have, tho! Some of those fetch quite a few $$$ nowdays!
Hope you had a great day yesterday and didn't get covered in 30 inches of snow!

I'll go with Georgia;
the others...whichever

Right now, IMO, I think UGA doesn't have what it takes to get past OK. We'll see in a few days.

We have a winner!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Georgia- Kinda obvious for me.
2. Clemson- Fuck a bunch of blue bloods.
3. Alabama- At least we're used to them winning.
4. Oklahoma- Their fans are insufferable enough without having anything to actually brag about.

Nuts about insufferable OU fans. Maybe on the hoop, but in the real world, Alabama has the trashiest fans.

I would say a fanbase that is a flat out nasty shit on their nasty shit 1% fanbase, Alabama wins out, easily. Seriously, commiting murder about a football game. How many Alabama fans have been arrested? I can think of four Alabama fans that have been arrested for serious stuff and stupid stuff right off the bat just in the past five years. Alabama fans do not win with class. Alabama fans that lose, take the lack of class to whole new level.

1. Oklahoma
2. Georgia, if Georgia was not in the SEC, I would have picked Georgia.
3. Clemson
4. Alabama

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1A. UGA - Somebody has to be first on any list.
1B. UA - Could be the champs of 49 states.
1C. Clemson - Only playoff team undefeated against us. They should be first, but I don't like Dabo.
1D. That northern team.

You know that Norman Oklahoma is almost the exact same Longitude as Clemson South Carolina right?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuts about insufferable OU fans. Maybe on the hoop, but in the real world, Alabama has the trashiest fans.

I would say a fanbase that is a flat out nasty shit on their nasty shit 1% fanbase, Alabama wins out, easily. Seriously, commiting murder about a football game. How many Alabama fans have been arrested? I can think of four Alabama fans that have been arrested for serious stuff and stupid stuff right off the bat just in the past five years. Alabama fans do not win with class. Alabama fans that lose, take the lack of class to whole new level.

1. Oklahoma
2. Georgia, if Georgia was not in the SEC, I would have picked Georgia.
3. Clemson
4. Alabama

Georgia has never played Oklahoma, so my only exposure to Oklahoma fans are on the Hoop. Oklahoma hasn't been relevant enough in my lifetime to draw any bandwagon fans from my age group.

Plus every Bama fan that I know personally was a Florida fan for the Tebow years. Zero respect there either.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Georgia (I'm 100% Gamecock myself, but I was born in Athens and my mom was a big Dawg fan so I'd like her to be happy up in heaven).
2. Alabama (just so I can chant "SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!" here at SportsHoopla)
3. Oklahomo (Anyone other than that other team)

7,462. That other team

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that Norman Oklahoma is almost the exact same Longitude as Clemson South Carolina right?

Some say tomatoes, some Yankees do anyway ... Chattanooga is the north from where I grew up.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia is the least bad of the options to me. Not a lot of GA fans around here to be annoying. But we have been occasionally pulling recruits out of there so it may make it tougher.
Clemson, a little more fans around here than GA but they seem to be pretty cool, but everyone loves to watch a winner fail.

Dear god I don’t know which is worse; annoying as shit, holier than though Alabama fans or the fucking constantly spamming our boards with pointless stats that nobody gives a flying fuck about except OU fans.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia has never played Oklahoma, so my only exposure to Oklahoma fans are on the Hoop. Oklahoma hasn't been relevant enough in my lifetime to draw any bandwagon fans from my age group.

Plus every Bama fan that I know personally was a Florida fan for the Tebow years. Zero respect there either.

How old are you 4 ?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have seen OU play for the National Title 4 time in your lifetime then.

Actually up until around 2005, if Georgia wasn't playing, I wasn't watching. So I've seen Oklahoma get destroyed in exactly one championship, and you will never know how much I wanted yall to beat Florida.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have seen OU play for the National Title 4 time in your lifetime then.

And what kind of retard would bandwagon for the championship game loser?

9 year olds are too young to be bandwagoning.