• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANGERS vs CARDINALS GAME 4

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holland could not have been better. the bullpen needed everything he gave them tonight.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ has got to pick up his game tomorrow. I'm not sure Carpenter will be quite as effective in Arlington and there may be more to his elbow issues than the team is letting on. If CJ needs to take anything away from Holland's performance tonight it has to be that if he can establish a breaking pitch for good strikes early, everything else will fall into place. If he does that and has his sinker and cutter working CJ will be fine.

Napoli needs to call every game from now on though. I was comparing the differences between how Torrealba called the game last night, and how Naps called the game tonight and there is such as huge difference. Naps knows that the Cardinals are a fastball hitting team, and even though Holland has a great fastball he called lots of curveballs and sliders early. Torrealba called fastball away all night and they killed it even though Harrison has a pretty darn good curve. The guy just doesn't get it.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game last night.... crowd was hella crazy.

...and just when you thought we couldnt get any louder... Napoli hits his BOMB.

.........i wont be able to hear properly for a week. lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game last night.... crowd was hella crazy.

...and just when you thought we couldnt get any louder... Napoli hits his BOMB.

.........i wont be able to hear properly for a week. lol.

Our crowd has really developed a personality of it's own this postseason, I love it. Was at the game where the Napoli chant got started. I think we've had the loudest and most enthusiastic fans out of anyone in the playoffs this year.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Our crowd has really developed a personality of it's own this postseason, I love it. Was at the game where the Napoli chant got started. I think we've had the loudest and most enthusiastic fans out of anyone in the playoffs this year.

It's a little shocking...... because Dallas maverick and Dallas Cowboy home games are about as loud as a graveyard.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing those Holland chants was awesome. I think every kid growing up as a baseball fan dreams of having your name chanted on the big stage in the 9th inning. That was something special.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing those Holland chants was awesome. I think every kid growing up as a baseball fan dreams of having your name chanted on the big stage in the 9th inning. That was something special.

and there were the Na-Po-Li cheers every time Napoli came to bat.

i think we break 3M in attendance next year with ease