• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANGERS vs CARDINALS GAME 4

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright lets see if i can start me a winning streak.....GO RANGERS!!!! gotta win this win one

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening people that was ugly last night for the Rangers,I'll be back after the game starts,

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come on Dutch Over. We need your good stuff tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. The home plate umpire was born in St Louis. He grew up a big time Cardinals fan. His lifelong dream was to play baseball for the Cardinals. When he realized he'd be umpiring the WS with his hometown Cards in it, with a tear in his eye he called dear old dad to tell him the great news. So far, he has called a foul ball off Beltre's foot fair, and thus costing the Rangers an out in a 1 run 9th inning game. And in the worst World Series call in some 25 years, he calls Matt Holliday safe at 1st when he was tagged out 2 steps before the bag, thus opening the floodgates for a 4 run inning. And tonight, in a must win game for Texas, this avowed Cardinal lover will be calling balls and strikes.

Based on this, the Cards should win about 18-2.

And Selig, this one is on you.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just changed the channel. I am tired of hearing that Pouls is actually the second coming of Jesus Christ.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let me state this for the record: I don't care if Kulpa calls every questionable pitch in the Rangers favor tonight. The fact remains: An admitted lifelong fan of any team in the World Series should NEVER be allowed to umpire in that series. NEVER. If even the illusion of bias is present, it taints the integrity of the series. Selig should have handled this at the appropriate time - before the series began.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even if he didn't miss those calls (as in more than one) on purpose, which I am sure he didn't, it pisses me off that his incompetance in this series might very well serve to make him happy in that it might help his team win the series. One should not get rewarded for being shitty at their job.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers still pitched horribly and played terrible defense last night. And Wash starting Napoli at first for the first time since Sept 26 and Torrealba at catcher when his Catcher era with Harrison is over 2 runs higher than Napoli's is so completely stupid it defies reason. Having said that, Kulpa still shouldn't be there.

Now, just win Rangers!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,you know I am a fan and to me the Rangers are just another team I don't hate them in fact I don't hate any team.

the Cards blew game 2 should have won it but they didn't shit happens,game 3 Rangers were crushed yes there were a few bad calls I saw them and hate bad calls but even without the inning that that the cards scored 4 runs throw them out the Rangers still would have lost,it wasn't their night,Rangers may come roaring back tonight.

I want to see 7 games,,,

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. The home plate umpire was born in St Louis. He grew up a big time Cardinals fan. His lifelong dream was to play baseball for the Cardinals. When he realized he'd be umpiring the WS with his hometown Cards in it, with a tear in his eye he called dear old dad to tell him the great news. So far, he has called a foul ball off Beltre's foot fair, and thus costing the Rangers an out in a 1 run 9th inning game. And in the worst World Series call in some 25 years, he calls Matt Holliday safe at 1st when he was tagged out 2 steps before the bag, thus opening the floodgates for a 4 run inning. And tonight, in a must win game for Texas, this avowed Cardinal lover will be calling balls and strikes.

If he was behind the plate that whole game and you point to that one call then he must have been pretty impressive the rest of the game. If he wasnt the home plate umpire, then he didnt miss it hit Beltres foot (which would have been really hard for anyone to notice, because the ball didnt change directions when it hit his foot, it bounced the same way it would if it would have hit the ground).

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok we get the point, you've only posted this same comment anout 10 times already

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,you know I am a fan and to me the Rangers are just another team I don't hate them in fact I don't hate any team.

the Cards blew game 2 should have won it but they didn't shit happens,game 3 Rangers were crushed yes there were a few bad calls I saw them and hate bad calls but even without the inning that that the cards scored 4 runs throw them out the Rangers still would have lost,it wasn't their night,Rangers may come roaring back tonight.

I want to see 7 games,,,

Trust me, you would see things differently if the tables were turned.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the bad call, was at ZZ Top last night and didn't see any of the game, you can't really use the "they still would've scored more runs" argument, b/c bad calls like that just deflate a team and take all the wind out of their sails

Looks like they came out firing so far in game 4

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, you would see things differently if the tables were turned.

I would huh,last season the STEELERS got to the SUPER BOWL and looked like a bunch of boobs in it,,,,,,,we lost I wasn't happy but I didn't sit there and cry over it,,,,,,