• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers visit the Windy City 05/17-05/20

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I root for him to strike out when he comes up to the plate?

The more strike outs he racks up, eventually the front office will see what most of us on the board have been seeing. A guy who is overmatched and shouldn’t be “stinking” up the line up literally every day.
I think it's bad to root negative against any player on your team. The idea is to root for him to turn around and become the player we need. For someone who spends so much time in the political forum, you sure don't appear to understand politics.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's bad to root negative against any player on your team. The idea is to root for him to turn around and become the player we need. For someone who spends so much time in the political forum, you sure don't appear to understand politics.

You said so yourself that this team isn’t going anywhere this year and it’s not about wins.

With that said, the guy looks overmatched right now and all he’s doing is frustrating his manager, his teammates, and rangers fans. It would be best for all involved if we could take the prsssure off him, send him down to the minors, and let him get right. I can tell you right now that He’s not going to figure it out on the fly like they seem to expect him too or think that he will.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said so yourself that this team isn’t going anywhere this year and it’s not about wins.

With that said, the guy looks overmatched right now and all he’s doing is frustrating his manager, his teammates, and rangers fans. It would be best for all involved if we could take the prsssure off him, send him down to the minors, and let him get right. I can tell you right now that He’s not going to figure it out on the fly like they seem to expect him too or think that he will.

This season I really don’t care whether Roogie goes down or not as long as Profar and IKF get regular time. But really want to see IKF play some catcher in AAA.

So yeah it becomes a big deal when Elvis comes back. Now we have Pennington too. More competition for back ups

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season I really don’t care whether Roogie goes down or not as long as Profar and IKF get regular time. But really want to see IKF play some catcher in AAA.

So yeah it becomes a big deal when Elvis comes back. Now we have Pennington too. More competition for back ups

Makes you wonder why they signed Pennington when we already have ikf, Elvis, Profar, and odor for just 2 positions.

Maybe they’re planning a trade?

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the best thing for IKF to develop as a catcher?

I think it could not hurt. Not sure he can start but bet he has intellect for that. How to call a game etc. Worse case scenario is a back up utility guy. But who knows, he may start there or even 3B or maybe even 2nd. A lot of moving parts.

This is why to me he is the obvious choice to send down for more development. He has a bright future but his impact with the Rangers is not going to be this year.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it could not hurt. Not sure he can start but bet he has intellect for that. How to call a game etc. Worse case scenario is a back up utility guy. But who knows, he may start there or even 3B or maybe even 2nd. A lot of moving parts.

This is why to me he is the obvious choice to send down for more development. He has a bright future but his impact with the Rangers is not going to be this year.

The reason I ask is that the Rangers are going to need a 3B solution next year, so I'm wondering if slotting him there makes more sense

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is where he belongs but he will get the last chance on earth to turn it around. FO looked dumb for giving him the healthy extension and they certainly will look dumber paying him millions to play in AAA. He ain't going any where. Think about how stupid they would look around the league. They look bad enough already.
he needs a swift boot in the ass and mollycoddling him here is not going reach him. send him down to AA for a minimum of 10 games and then 10 games at AAA. and then bring him back

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he needs a swift boot in the ass and mollycoddling him here is not going reach him. send him down to AA for a minimum of 10 games and then 10 games at AAA. and then bring him back
Tell the ones signing his check. This has been discussed over and over, Agree with ya and moving on.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks JD please do it he needs a wakeup call

I have a repo order on his horses. Perhaps that will do the trick. Otherwise I have to find a Gatorade drencher should it become necessary

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some people are sick of the odor debate, but to sum it up, a lot of people are sick of / don’t like odor and Moore because at the end of the day we still watch this shit show and trotting those guys out there makes it shittier.