• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rangers @ Red Wings 7:00PM

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO WAY!

Well hopefully Hank is able to be in net for tomorrow's game. But Talbot has looked good so far in his 2 games.

totally wrong, Hanks game is way too mystery for him to start, hot goalies stay in the lineup until they lose or they say they are tired. You want Hank to rub off talbot not the other way around. Hank is way too cushy in attitude and performance

AV needs to sit Hank again to send a message about goaltending

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally wrong, Hanks game is way too mystery for him to start, hot goalies stay in the lineup until they lose or they say they are tired. You want Hank to rub off talbot not the other way around. Hank is way too cushy in attitude and performance

AV needs to sit Hank again to send a message about goaltending

I have nothing against Talbot at all, he has played very well for us in 2 games, looks very good. But I have a hard time not playing Hank in our home opener. Guess we'll wait and see what AV decides to do, decision probably wont come till the afternoon tomorrow, but i'm fine with either one in net. Just want a win.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against Talbot at all, he has played very well for us in 2 games, looks very good. But I have a hard time not playing Hank in our home opener. Guess we'll wait and see what AV decides to do, decision probably wont come till the afternoon tomorrow, but i'm fine with either one in net. Just want a win.

The Sharks handled Montreal, Mondays game is a perfect benchmark to see how much of a playing edge Talbot has......THE ?KING? MUST SIT and watch to relearn the hunger

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks handled Montreal, Mondays game is a perfect benchmark to see how much of a playing edge Talbot has......THE ?KING? MUST SIT and watch to relearn the hunger

Don't take offense to this next question, just a question. Are you now one of the many believers in trading Hank now with how good Talbot has played in just 2 GAMES?! 'Cause I know all of Twitter is calling him ''Prince Talbot'' and now saying give im the nod and trade Hank, and quite frankly, that is absolutely ridiculous.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the home opener & "The Garden Transformed", you sort of gotta start The King of New York. It's quite a grand occasion.

At the same time, I do think they gotta feel comfortable putting Cam Talbot in there whenever need be.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take offense to this next question, just a question. Are you now one of the many believers in trading Hank now with how good Talbot has played in just 2 GAMES?! 'Cause I know all of Twitter is calling him ''Prince Talbot'' and now saying give im the nod and trade Hank, and quite frankly, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Its a long story ....Hank use to steal games when he first came in the league(And shut teams down), then, his father pasted 2 to 3 years in and hasnt been the same since. Truthfully I think coach Renney and coach Goat built systems around Hank so he wouldnt see many shots. IMO Hank has severe focus issues and rarely practices to solve them. Now that AV is here he may have to practice, if Hank can turn his game keep him if not trade him but only time will tell. Within in this process Talbot could become number one, he needs all the minutes he can get.

Goalies are part of the team and need to be consistant even Hank, I have felt all along Lundqvist is overrated and the defense did most of the work for him even in the Olympics. Its Talbots turn and its only up to Hank to keep or lose his job. You stop shots to win games to get to the finals and you go to the finals to win the cup, HANK HAS INTERNAL PRESSURE ON HIM NOW, we will see what he can do.....consistantly

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the home opener & "The Garden Transformed", you sort of gotta start The King of New York. It's quite a grand occasion.

At the same time, I do think they gotta feel comfortable putting Cam Talbot in there whenever need be.

:agree:
Exactly why if he's healthy, I can't see them not going with Hank.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give stealth props tho, he called Cam Talbot being solid before everyone else got on the bandwagon.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's how it works on Broadway tho.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good stuff guys!!!!! from a meatheads point of you, talbots done a great job, with the mindset of knowing he's just fillin in, lot less pressure on a player knowing this, lundy if healthy will get start for many reasons, if talbot is in its for only 1, lundy can't go...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, we sill see what AV decides to do tomorrow, either way i'll be in attendance and can't wait for the game!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time for a change if they want to win...they wouldnt stage a player in Pittsburgh to possibly end a streak for the sake of pagentry

Probably not, but the media is not as influential in Pittsburgh as it is in NYC. Also, Pens don't compete with Broadway musicals like the Rangers do.

Regardless tho, I think Hank starting the home opener is a given.

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt trade Hank right away but if Talbot continues to play well and we are out of the playoff race then trade Hank get something good and move on we need to rebuild a bit anyway.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see them trading him. From what I recall, a major motivation for firing John Tortorella was to keep Lundqvist happy. Seems like the #1 goal this season above anything is to appease The King of New York.

Then again, the whole point of trading Marian Gaborik was to show support for John Tortorella and they ended up firing him anyways, so maybe they will trade Hank.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see them trading him. From what I recall, a major motivation for firing John Tortorella was to keep Lundqvist happy. Seems like the #1 goal this season above anything is to appease The King of New York.

Then again, the whole point of trading Marian Gaborik was to show support for John Tortorella and they ended up firing him anyways, so maybe they will trade Hank.

Boy does that look dumb now considering how starved for offense we are.... But then again it got us a Center and we had like zero centers.