• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rangers @ Penguins

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zucca now leads us in points with 30, would have never expected it, I love the little hobbit. Pouliot had another good game as well.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zucca now leads us in points with 30, would have never expected it, I love the little hobbit. Pouliot had another good game as well.

Yup, if only the superstars on the team could put up the effort of the Hobbit and Pouliot. Maybe with Captain Cally back you'll see better effort up & down the roster, especially among the stars who we would expect to lead the Rangers in scoring.

Major props to Mats Zucarello & Benoit Pouliot, I never would've thought they would be playing at the level they have been playing at.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against New York. It's a great city and the people are always wonderful to me whenever I visit. Ditto for Boston.

There probably are worse places than NYC, but don't forget that Boston-NYC bears some resemblance to Pittsburgh-Philadelphia. Residents of one very rarely root for the other.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There probably are worse places than NYC, but don't forget that Boston-NYC bears some resemblance to Pittsburgh-Philadelphia. Residents of one very rarely root for the other.

I understand, big rivalry between those towns. Still tho, I don't "hate" Philly unless we're playing them.