• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers/M's

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy needs to stop swinging at all those high crap balls.

He's not Hamilton.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a game like this last year against Miami that began Hollands run last year,

hopefully the Maddux's, Nolan and Wash pull him to the side and take turns kickin him in the ass

Last year, last month, last inning. The Derek Holland Story.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say fans should walk out.

But, it would be un-fanlike.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hope Holland begins to focus on his craft more rather than funny impersonations

I agree. All that bullshit worrying about his hair and mustache and all that silly stuff....he needs to worry about pitching to major league hitters

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
There is still time for the Rangers... Seattle scored a buttload of runs in two innings :clap2:

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Jamie Moyer got DFA'd..... maybe he could fill in for Feliz or Scooter (long man) for the time being.

hahahahahahahha
couldnt be any worse than tonight...right?

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Ogando doing in there?

I dont care if its an off day.

Ron isn't thinking on this one. I love Wash but he does make questionable decisions.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a pathetic night for Ranger's pitchers, hope there's some hell to pay for this disaster

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just a pathetic night for Ranger's pitchers, hope there's some hell to pay for this disaster

Yes I hope so as well. Have come to the conclusion that we are going to have to make a move to get a bonafied starter who is consistent. Feliz is raw. Feldman is not good for more than 2 or 3 innings. Holland is way too inconsistent and I am still holding out hope for Harry.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said at the start of the season that the Rangers had far too many question marks in their rotation to not sign Oswalt, and all I got in return was the typical blind homers telling me I wasn't a real fan and that all 5 of the Rangers starters were sure bets to dominate. It didn't exactly take Nostradamus to figure out that Colby could potentially struggle with the long ball again, Darvish could experience the occasional growing pains, Harrison and Holland could be very inconsistent, and Feliz might not make it in his first year to start in the bigs. Oswalt is no sure fire cure-all either, as he comes with question marks as well. But he is far from a long shot reclamation project like Webb and Harden were. I'm very glad that soon we will have a proven veteran in our rotation who can bring a little stability to the rotation provided his health holds up.

Certainly there is cause for concern when both your rotation and bullpen give up 31 runs in two games, but this whooping at the hands of the awful Mariners will be a distant memory if we can sweep the Angels this weekend.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful telling the truth around here. Some of the baseball "experts" here have assured me that our rotation is top-notch. I've been saying that they are average at best and will ultimately be the reason the Angels win the division. The limp stick Mariners offense just put up 31 runs in 2 games against Texas. It may be mid-June before the Mariners put up another 31 runs. Something is terribly wrong with Texas' starting pitching. Shoot, even Adams and Ogando look bad. And Roy Oswalt aint saving the day. Miss CJ yet? This team sure could use him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful telling the truth around here. Some of the baseball "experts" here have assured me that our rotation is top-notch. I've been saying that they are average at best and will ultimately be the reason the Angels win the division. The limp stick Mariners offense just put up 31 runs in 2 games against Texas. It may be mid-June before the Mariners put up another 31 runs. Something is terribly wrong with Texas' starting pitching. Shoot, even Adams and Ogando look bad. And Roy Oswalt aint saving the day. Miss CJ yet? This team sure could use him.

GTFO.png

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit touchy are we? What exactly did I say that you can disprove? The Rangers have a great lineup, a great bullpen (usually), and mediocre at best starting pitching. Darvish is wild, Holland is about as consistent as a pony leaguer, Colby is HR derby practice, Feliz is out, Feldman is, well, Feldman, Oswalt is old and injury-prone, which leaves Matt Harrison. And when Matty Harrison is our most consistent SP, we've got big problems. How do you not see that?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaar you're such a whiny bitch. You came on here last year with the same bullshit when we were in first place. Remember what happened? Now shut the fuck up!

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noting that SEA has put up three touchdowns in honor of Tony Romo throwing out the first pitch.

20-8....and with a wink and nod in his direction, the extra point was missed on a fumbled snap.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I hope so as well. Have come to the conclusion that we are going to have to make a move to get a bonafied starter who is consistent. Feliz is raw. Feldman is not good for more than 2 or 3 innings. Holland is way too inconsistent and I am still holding out hope for Harry.

They wouldn't have to move very far since there is already a lefty in the bullpen who is more than capable of pitching better ball than either Feldman, Holland or Harrison.