• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers/M's

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Totally Agree. Holland also needs to stop playing for Intentional Talk on the MLB Network with Millar and Rose. These Guys are not His Friend. As soon as a Athlete Plays to the Media, they start going downhill. Its not very funny trying to get on Shows all the time wgen your getting lit up. Holland needs to Cool it for Awhile. Here Holland being mentioned on Intentional Talk All the Time Now

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ive never been one to think that someone's goofiness or horse play off the field impacts their performance on the field. But I will say when you play bad that stuff can kind of make it seem like playing isnt your first priority, but rather getting attention. Holland is a loose guy and he was when he was pitching good last year but I think all the hair and mustache talk has just gone too far. I have to believe that after that 8 run inning Wash is probably telling Holland to knock all that silliness off and worry about pitching.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally Agree. Holland also needs to stop playing for Intentional Talk on the MLB Network with Millar and Rose. These Guys are not His Friend. As soon as a Athlete Plays to the Media, they start going downhill. Its not very funny trying to get on Shows all the time wgen your getting lit up. Holland needs to Cool it for Awhile. Here Holland being mentioned on Intentional Talk All the Time Now

If Holland keeps putting snowmen on the board the shows will be the ones who do the dropping.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that Holland's shenanigans affect his pitching any more than Tony Romo's celebrity girlfriends affect his ability to play quarterback. We've seen this before with Holland, and then he was our best pitcher last year after the AS break. I'm not worried. I do wish he was more consistent though. I think it'll come, he certainly hasn't hit his ceiling. Same with Harrison. Yu looks like a true ace, Colby is Colby, and Nefty was playing really well before he got hurt. I don't know where the people who say he needs to go back to AAA for more polishing are getting their opinions from. Overall, I think our rotation is just fine, and more than good enough to win the west. The same rotation that won the west by 10 games last year, and is slightly better this year IMO(I'll take Yu and Nefty over CJ and Ogando). The true wild card will be Oswalt. He could end up being our #1 or #2, or be a complete train wreck of a failure. Time will tell.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-8....and with a wink and nod in his direction, the extra point was missed on a fumbled snap.

I stand corrected. They did get 21. Guess I lost interest at 16-0, or was it 8-0?

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
... at one point I thought about tuning out ... but then it got so bad I had to stick to see how really bad it got. Might have been an all time record or something ... and I'd hate to miss that.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... at one point I thought about tuning out ... but then it got so bad I had to stick to see how really bad it got. Might have been an all time record or something ... and I'd hate to miss that.

Seattle has always been one of my least favorite teams to watch. Been that way since back in the 80's. Don't like them or their front running fans.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

This is so sad it made me laugh. I felt the same way. I only stayed with the game because I wanted to see how bad it would get. It's amazing how everyone can suck so bad at the same time.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely EMBARRASSING.

Not to the Seattle of the 90s. To a low .200 hitting team.

Just wanted to defend my team a bit and say that the M's offense isn't that bad this year. The team BA might be low, but as of right now they are tied for tenth in MLB in runs scored (though there's still some games going on) and they put up 10 runs again tonight against the White Sox. The M's hitters are young, but they are starting to come around. Oakland has supplanted the Mariners for offensive futility in the American League.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to defend my team a bit and say that the M's offense isn't that bad this year. The team BA might be low, but as of right now they are tied for tenth in MLB in runs scored (though there's still some games going on) and they put up 10 runs again tonight against the White Sox. The M's hitters are young, but they are starting to come around. Oakland has supplanted the Mariners for offensive futility in the American League.

Nah y'all definitely ain't as bad as people say. It's just frustrating for us because the M's seem to have our number this year. May was supposed to be a cake walk of a schedule and it hasn't panned out that way.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah y'all definitely ain't as bad as people say. It's just frustrating for us because the M's seem to have our number this year. May was supposed to be a cake walk of a schedule and it hasn't panned out that way.

Yeah I get that. Hell I still get frustrated when the M's lose to teams like the A's, Royals and Orioles (though Baltimore looks better this year). Teams go through rough stretches, but I have no doubt in my mind that Texas will be playing baseball deep into October again this year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L really Elvis? Another fucking error?? Pull your head out.